Chapter Forty-Eight

[Wristbands: Chapter Forty-Eight]

          During their last full day at Hogwarts, everyone was either with each other in Hogsmeade or wandering around the school grounds that most of them would never see again in their lifetime. The Marauders spent it rightfully with their friends, enjoying each other's presence. It actually did turn out that their end-of-the-year prank was nonexistent. They truly did want to spend their last days stress-free, Aspen understood that. She wished she could've spent the last day stress-free.

The whole day her minds happy atmosphere seemed to have shattered as all her anxiety-ridden thoughts filled her mind. It started with thoughts of Hogwarts, what if she forgot something? She felt an immense pressure on her chest, she knew she was forgetting something. The problem was, she couldn't remember what she had forgotten. Soon, she started to forget about forgetting stuff when thoughts about leaving her home entered her mind. She would never go back to the school, unless she became a professor which was highly unlikely. She could barely stand having friends who saw her everyday, being around a bunch of teenagers expecting her to do all the work was intimidating and unnecessarily stressful.

        After that, she began to worry about the future. A few months before, circa March, she, Sirius, James, Lily, Remus, and Wendy all decided that they were going to move in together after Hogwarts. They even began saving up, despite both James and Sirius being filthy rich and volunteering to pay for it all. Seeing as the farthest they were allowed to go was to Diagon Alley, they couldn't go apartment searching. Meaning they'd have to move in with their families until they do find some new accommodations.

      Aspen had been ignoring the event since it happened, but her father had kicked her out. She understood the mans motivations, his daughter was a witch and he was a muggle. She looked exactly like her mother who both she and himself had lost. She shared the same magic as the man who killed her mother. Her father just couldn't handle it. But that meant she had nowhere to go. Actually, she did . . . But she was nervous about going. Sirius was going to be living with James and his family until they all moved out. James' parents Euphemia and Fleamont both sent her a letter saying they'd be happy to have her . . Aspen was still nervous.

She was six months pregnant with the child of their basically adopted son who was just barely an adult. She was literally the teenager that parents warned their kids about, the pregnant 'slut' who smoked cigarettes, and had kids like rabbits before the age of twenty. Of course, Aspen hadn't smoked a cigarette since the night she found Sirius drinking on the Astronomy Tower, but she still qualified as a teenage smoker! Although, James' parents seemed to not mind, apparently they were excited to meet her and their future grandchild. Aspen felt a bubbly feeling in her stomach when they mentioned 'grandchild' in their letter, they must truly love Sirius to consider him their son.