Fix

Izuku returned back to the dorms and sighed. That wasn't how he was expecting his day to go.

How did Aizawa figure him out?

Sure his depression was really affecting in middle school, but now all it was, was a lingering thought in his head. It was always there of course, but he had never been happier in his life.

He had so many good friends, and he was finally following his dream.

When he walked through the doors to the dorm, a couple students surrounded him and begged to know why Aizawa called him out.

Izuku felt a little overwhelmed but thankfully Iida stepped in and scolded them, telling them it was none of their business.

Izuku smiled at him, he really did have great friends.

Izuku felt a pair of eyes on him, and he looked to see Bakugo side eyeing him.

Izuku waved his hand weakly, which caused Bakugo to turn away. Izuku frowned, he looked sad.

Should I ask him about it?

Izuku motioned to go talk to him, but stopped when he received a text.

"Young Midoriya! For some unknown reason, I heard that Aizawa cancelled class.  This would be a perfect time to get a little extra training in.    -All Might"

Izuku smiled, well his talk with Bakugo could wait.

~

Izuku was completely red faced.

I just called All Might, dad.

I just called my mentor, and the greatest hero, dad.

He wasn't expecting All Might to walk in as he finished up training, he'd complemented him and told him how far he'd come.

"Thanks, Dad!"

FUCK!  Izuku cried in his head, WHY!?

"W-Wait..- NO I DIDN'T MEAN THAT!" Izuku cried immediately after.

All Might said it was fine, but Izuku was totally embarrassed.

Once Izuku got back to his room, he changed out of his sweaty cloths and took a quick shower.

He put on fresh clothes then headed downstairs to see what everyone was doing.

He looked for Bakugo first, because he wanted to talk to him, but he was nowhere to be seen.  Izuku shrugged, it was probably no big deal.

He saw some of the girls playing cards, which looked like fun.

Mina was laying lazily on the couch, "Let's do something!" She whined in boredom.

"Yeah, but what?" Kaminari complained.

Mina spotted Izuku and she immediately rushed over to him, "Midori... tell us what Aizawa said to you!"

Izuku tensed up a little bit, "I-It wasn't a-anything i-important..."

She put her arms together to form an X, "Wrong answer!  You stutter when you lie, you know." She teased.

Izuku laughed nervously, "W-Well..." he trailed off.

"Mina, Chill." Kirishima spoke up, "he doesn't have to talk."

"You guys ruin the fun!" She whined, "I'm just bored, and I wanna know why class got canceled... Oh! I know let's go to talk to Todoroki!"

Kirishima sighed loudly, "Alright, Whatever."