Danger

"What do you mean you found something?" Shigaraki said unenthusiastically.

"I found a way to break the boy." Kurogiri lowered his voice.

"Ho-" Shigaraki stopped mid sentence when he noticed a small child standing by Kurogiri's side. "What's that?"

The boy looked to be around 6 years old. His eyes were wide and his whole body was trembling.

"This boy has a very special quirk."

"Well then what is it?"

"it's only been documented 3 times. Each victim had bad memories of their past and horrible nightmares. The normal happy kids were turned into ones with despair and devastation. That's all we know for sure, I'm positive it does more then that." Kurogiri explained.

A smile spread across Shigaraki's face, "I didn't even know a quirk like that existed!" He laughed.

"It's very special indeed. The official name for this quirk is called corruption."

"You know Kurogiri, I think this will work just fine."

"n-no! I won't do it!" The small child standing next to Kurogiri burst into tears.

"You will child. You will." Shigaraki snarled.

"But w-when I use my q-quirk on people-e they weren't them-themselves anymore! I d-don't want to h-hurt anyone!" The child cried out through tears.

"Kid do you think we're just gonna let you go?"

"I-I thought maybe..." the kid trailed off.  His entire body shaking in fear.  "I just d-don't want to hurt any-anyone.  My m-mom told me never to use my quirk on anybody!"

"Well kid, If you don't help us," Shigaraki grabbed a glass siting on a table and they boy watched it crumple beneath his touch,  "your mom is as good as dead." He said menacingly.

The kids eyes widened, and the boy fell to his knees.  "P-p-ple-ase" the boy choked on his own tears.

"Just use your quirk for us.  Just once and then we will let you and your mom go.  Got it?"

The boy nodded his head slowly, tears streaming down his face.

"Good."

~~~

"Hey Guys" Izuku smiled as he entered the living space.

"Yo Midoriya!" Kirishima called.

"Sup buddy!" Kaminari called after him.

The two boys were both focused on a video game.

"Where's Uraraka?" He asked.

"Dunno man, probably in the kitchen!" Kirishima responded.

"Okay, thanks." He waved goodbye and made his way to the kitchen. Uraraka was standing silently by the coffee maker. When she saw Her curly haired friend her eyes lit up.

"Hi! How was taking notes?"

"Pretty good! Their quirk is amazing! I bet they could use it for all sorts of stuff I even think.." Izuku rambled on in a mumbling mess.

"Deku your mumbling again!" Uraraka reminded him.

"Oh sorry!" He blushed in embarrassment.

"It's not a big deal" she smiled.

"If you say so.." he rubbed his head. But his attention was immediately drawn to his phone once it "dinged".

He looked at the notification his phone had received. Hi baby, please come home real quick I need help with something.  It was a message from his mother.  Izuku sighed, it wasn't a big deal to go over there but he wondered why she needed him so bad.

"Sorry Uraraka I have to run out for a bit. I'll be back soon"

"It's fine, I'll see you later."

~~~

"Hi mom"

"Izukuuuuuu!" His mom threw her arms around him, "What an unexpected surprise!"

"Surprise?  What do you mean," he chuckled, "didn't you text me?" He showed her the text message.

"I don't remember sending that at all!" She said with a worried face, "actually I don't know where my phone is right now..."

"Oh, thats kinda weird," He laughed, "I should probably go soon before it gets to late"

He said goodbye and made his way to the train station.  He noted the dark sky and decided he should probably hurry if he wanted to make it back before curfew.

As he walked it felt as if it was to quiet.  Izuku started to feel uneasy which only made him walk faster. 

That was until, he stopped abruptly.  His eyes slowly turning to face the alley that he stood in front of.  His emerald eyes trained at the small silhouette in the darkness.  There was a young child in the alley way.

Cliffhanger! I'll try and update as soon as possible.  Also the cover art was done by me if anyone was wondering.