Corruption

The child's body was trembling horribly.  Izuku immediately rushed over to him.

"Hey, Hey are you okay?  It's going to be alright please stop crying," he soothed, his hand on the child's back, "just tell me what happened"

The child refused to make eye contact with the young hero in training.  "Th-they're making-g me" the boys entire body was shaking uncontrollably.

"Making you what?" Izuku asked him softly.

"I-I'm sorry." The boy choked out through his tears.  He lifted his head to lock eyes with izuku's.

The young boy's eyes glowed a blaring crimson red that could rival even Bakugo's.  Izuku's body immediately froze.  His brain wasn't even processing what was happening, his eyes entranced by the boys eyes.

He suddenly felt like he was trapped in a room. Black covered all four walls and nothing else was visible. That was until the red glow seeped in. It crawled around the walls circling around Izuku.

The crimson glow edged closer and closer. Izuku's body trembled in fear. The red glow engulfed him and seeped into his brain. The red infiltrated his mind and held his thoughts captive. It went through his brain grabbing every memory it could hold on to. The red didn't go away. It stayed.

Real life Izuku felt like he was suffocating. The one in the dark room was just in his head. He fell to his knees and grabbed his throat. What is this? What is this? WHAT IS THIS? He mentally screamed. He begged the feeling to stop. Please please please go away.

His thoughts felt muddled. His brain was a foggy mess. But it didn't feel like someone had taken control of him. Not at all. It was like a part of him he didn't know existed surfaced and had clouded his thoughts and judgement.

I can't breathe I can't breathe I can't breathe!  Someone.. anyone..

Then it all stopped.  In an instant it was over.  Izuku breathed in heavily, thankful of the air.  He started coughing and his eyes watered.

The small child looked at Izuku with a horrified expression.  He hated his quirk. He hated hurting innocent people.  But this was for his mom.

"Wh-" Izuku broke off into a coughing fit, "why.. did you" he rasped, "do that?" His voice came out in a squeak.

"I- I had to!" The boy cried out.

"Wh-what is it?" Izuku's weak voice cried out.

"I-I-I can't tell you! I'm sorry!  Please be okay!"

"It's- it's okay" Izuku smiled.  The smile was weak.  You could barely call it a smile.  But he smiled. He wanted to reassure the child. He was a true hero.

Why? Why is he smiling at me?  After what I did to him?  He doesn't even know the horror of my quirk.  Why would he be... This is wrong, this is so awfully wrong!  What have I done! Mom I'm so sorry I'm so sorry! The young boys jumbled thoughts made him weep.  His tears staining his shirt.  He couldn't stand to see the damage he had done to Izuku.  So he ran.  The young boy ran out of the alley.

Izuku felt helpless as he watched the younger boy run away.  He couldn't even chase after him, his body was to weak.  I'm so weak that I can't even save a little boy?  Pathetic.

Izuku was alone in the alley way, but he was slowly regaining his strength.  He just sat alone and waited. The eeriness of the alleyway only made him feel vulnerable. Any sudden noise caused him to flinch in fear. But soon enough, his strength returned.

He slowly picked himself off the ground and led himself out of the alley way. He didn't feel right, but even so he hobbled all the way to the train station, and back to UA.

I hope this chapter wasn't to confusing.  See you next chapter!