Comfort

Iida closed the notebook and quickly stuffed it into his shirt.  He'd have to tell the others about this later, but the most important thing was getting this away from Izuku.

He carefully walked out of the room, making sure not to disrupt the atmosphere.  He didn't want Izuku to figure out he'd been in there, or else he'd know someone stole his notebook.  Better for Izuku to think he just misplaced it.

Iida closed the door with caution, and sprinted back to his own room.

He'd forgotten Uraraka was still in there.

She lay on the floor with her head clutched in her hands. Crying.

"Uraraka!!" He knelt down.

"I-I..I" she started choking on her sobs.

"What is it, Uraraka?" He pleaded.

"I r-remember everything." She whispered.

Iida was frozen shock still, "H-How?" He stuttered.

She shook her head and closed her eyes tightly.

"I'm so sorry!" Iida cried. He shuffled over to his bed and hid the notebook under it.

Iida and Uraraka jumped as they heard knocking at the door.

"W-Who is it?" Iida called.

"It's Izuku."

Uraraka yelped loudly and curled into a ball.

"Is someone else in there?" He said worriedly from the other side of the door.

"No, no, no!" Uraraka cried, "Iida, I can't face him." She whimpered.

"Is that Uraraka? Is she okay?" Izuku's voice rose, he sounded like he was starting to panic.

"Everythings fine!" Iida's voice was loud, but fake.

"Maybe we should do something else." Another voice outside the door said hurriedly.

"Not now, Todoroki." Iida heard Izuku huff, "Something's wrong in there, I have to help."

"We're fine!" Iida called quickly, "Don't come in!"

"What's going on, what are you hiding?"

"N-Nothing!" Iida cried.

"Iida make him stop, please!" Uraraka whimpered helplessly, "whenever I hear his voice I-I-"

She couldn't finish as she started another crying fit.

"Is she crying!?" Izuku yelped and Iida heard some noises outside the door.

"Midoriya, Stop!" Todoroki growled.

"Let go of me!" Izuku hissed.

"GET HIM AWAY!" Uraraka screamed.

"WHATS GOING ON!?" Izuku screamed back.

"Todoroki get him out of here!" Iida ordered.

"LET GO!"

Iida heard Izuku's protests get quieter and quieter as he was hauled away.

"I'm sorry, Iida." Uraraka whispered.

"Please, don't apologize." He said quietly, "I wouldn't have told you about both timelines if I had known you would remember everything."

"Deku killed me." She breathed.

"Urarak-"

"I remember dying."

"I'm so sorry, we're going to help him." Iida said helplessly, "Do you think you can get up?"