Sneaking in

Crap.  It was late.  Past the UA curfew.  How long have I been laying in that alleyway?  What should I do?  I could sneak in, or maybe...

Izuku reached into his pocket and dialed a phone number.  It rang for a few seconds before and familiar voice picked up.

"Todoroki?" His voice was shaking with uncertainty.

"Why are you calling me this late Midoriya?"

"I-I need help" he whimpered.

"Oh..," Todoroki seemed to notice his shakiness, "I'll come to your dorm-"

"I'm not there"

"Where are you-"

"I'm outside. I need you to help me sneak in."

"Oh," he paused, "Okay."

Izuku waited outside for a while until a the red and white haired boy appeared. He gave a weak smile while Todoroki sighed back at him.

"Can you tell me what this is about Midoriya?"

"Inside, I'll tell you once we get inside."

The two boys steadily made their way back inside the UA dorms.  They crept silently, careful not to wake anybody or set off any alarms.

Once they got to Izuku's dorm room they both breathed a heavy sigh. Hopefully no one had seen them sneak around.

"So, why were you out so late?"

"Well, I got a text from my mom and..." Izuku trailer off as thoughts clouded his mind, "I went back home to help her..."

I'm weak. I can't defend myself against a little boy? A child? I couldn't even save myself, let alone save the child. I'm weak.

"I.." Izuku's mouth felt dry of words.

I'm weak.

"I-" his words got caught in his throat.

I'm weak.

Todoroki's face soon clouded in concern, "what is it?"

Todoroki will think I'm weak too, Just like... the bullies... in middle school thought...

Izuku forced the tears rising in his eyes back and answered as casually as he could, "I- uh just got held up back at home" he laughed fakely, "I'm fine please don't worry!"

"... you didn't sound fine on the phone" Todoroki countered.

"Oh.. oh that! Haha I'm just tired! That's all, please don't worry"

He's lying to me. Todoroki thought as he narrowed his eyes at the shorter boy.

He knows I'm lying... please don't ask about anything more Todoroki.

Midoriya I can't help you if you don't talk to me.

I'm sorry Todoroki.

Midoriya?

Todoroki?

The unspoken conversation was only awkward silence as the two boys stared at each other. Todoroki heaved a long sigh before speaking.

"Fine. Guess I'll go then."

"Thank you Todoroki" Izuku sighed in what Todoroki could only interpret as relief.

"Good night." Todoroki said before exiting the room.

"Good' was as far off as Izuku's night could be described.

I'm so sorry my chapters are so short, would you like longer chapters? It would mean I would take longer to update.