T W E N T Y • T W O

Start from the beginning

"Even If I was dead, your mom would come with me and your boyfriend." Mia said and Caroline said nothing.

"This place is a disaster." Caroline said turning away.

"Starting with the horrific burnt corpse." Caroline said grabbing a cloth from the cabinet and asking Tyler to help her put it on Kol.

Mia flinched and turned away, "Can't believe you liked her." She whispered almost inaudible to the vampires ears.

"You don't know how much I regret it." He whispered back and Mia chuckled.

"Sure."

"Tyler's mother is dead. And my brother is dead, we are even." Klaus told Tyler and Caroline scoffed.

"Call Bonnie, get her to let me out of here." Klaus said quietly, and Mia knew he was up to something.

"I will never, ever help you." Caroline responded.

"How quickly you forget, the part where I saved Tyler from the misery of being a werewolf." Klaus said and Tyler looked at him amused.

"Or the night, your mother invited me into her home to save her precious daughter." Klaus continued.

Caroline shook her head, "Gosh how delusional are you? You killed his mother. And let's not forget we are standing in a house where Jenna use to live. Or did you think that your charm would make us forget that you killed her too!" She said walking towards them and Mia looked down in fake guilt.

"You know whag I am not going to engage in this. You're not even worth the calories I burn talking to you." She said and Mia batted her eyelashes at Tyler.

She grabbed the lamp stick stabbing her in the stomach and Klaus but into her neck before throwing her on the ground.

"Teamwork." He said with blood all over his face bringing Mia in for a kiss. She felt the veins on her face come out as she sucked the blood off of his lips.

"You're crazy." He told the two, and looked at the body worriedly.

After Tyler grabbed Caroline's leg pulling her out of the living room away from the barrier Klaus sat down and Mia sat on his lap.

She woke up a few minutes later, "Oh my god, oh my god." She panicked holding her neck.

"Don't worry I'm going to fix this." Tyler said trying to reassure his girlfriend who laid with a fatal bite on the couch.

"How?! Only his blood can heal me." She exclaimed glaring at the two. Mia rested on Klaus' chest as he had on hand on her thigh and the other holding her hand.

Their chair was in the middle of the room, close to the barrier as they watched Caroline freak out.

Tyler reassured her one last time he would fix it before turning to Klaus.

"She's going to die if you don't heal her."

Mia played with Klaus' curls, "We are aware." She said and Klaus bit into his wrist holding it out.

"Beg me to save her life." He said and Mia with the tip of her finger ran it on the blood.

She brought the finger up to her mouth, and sucked the blood off, licking her lips after. "He's quite tasty." She told Caroline, who glared at her.