"After dusk, you'll be fine." Midnight said taking the empty bottle. 

The two of you went into the stables to get Winter. "Where are we going?" You asked. "Just to get a few more things, the forest has the roots and plants that we need." Todoroki said.

"You sure do know a lot of things  about medicine." You said.

"Well, I spend most of my time in my room, I start to read, and then I start to get curious." Todoroki said dismounting Winter. 

"I'll scout ahead." You told the vampire prince. "Are you sure, let me go with you." He said. "Don't worry, I won't go too far. I'll be okay." 

With that, you went on your way. Before you went any further, you took your handkerchief and tied it around a branch you can remember where you are. 

You stopped at a rose bush, you went to go grab one but you pricked your finger on a thorn. "Ouch." You looked at your finger seeing that it was bleeding. Before you could tend to your wound, you felt a presence near you.

"That looks like it hurts." You turned around and saw no one other than Yaoyorozu. 

You arched your brow. Something didn't seem right, you all sorts of weird vibes from this girl. "What are you doing here, all by yourself?"

"I should ask the same thing about you?" You said, not letting down your guard. 

"You know, I was just starting to get comfortable with Shoto before you came here." Then she stopped her own sentence. 

"He bit you, didn't he?"

"Why is that your concern?" You arched your brow. 

"That's the only reason you were brought here. See, the King didn't like the fact that Shoto wouldn't drink blood so he decided to grab a virgin girl." She looked you up and down. "Which is I guess you, and use you for your blood."

"That's literally why you hate me?" You arched your brow.

"Now, it's why I want to get rid of you." She waved her wand and pointed it at you, but you quickly jumped out of the way when an explosion came in your direction. 

"You're smarter than I thought." She used her wand again but this time, she lifts you up in the air and threw you against a tree. 

"But you forgot, I have powers." She repeats her actions and throws you against another tree.

"You really think the prince you ever love someone like you." She scoffed. 

"You're just poor human from a filthy village that was randomly picked for just the aid of him. You're nobody."

You arched your back in pain when you landed on the ground, you quickly reached for something to defend yourself with, which was a rock. Before Yaoyorozu you use her wand again, you threw your weapon and knocked her wand out of her hand.

You then tackled her to the ground and attacked her. "You don't know me!" You yelled as you swung at her back. 

Suddenly, fast footsteps approached and you were pulled off the witch. "(y/n), (y/n)." It was Todoroki. 

"How did you find me?" 

"I smelt your blood, you're bleeding." He said As he tightened his grasp around you, so you wouldn't break free. 

"Shoto! She attacked me!" Yaoyorozu said playing the victim. 

"You provoked her." Shoto said, not believing her. 

"But look what she did to my face!" She said referring to the scratches and a black eye. 

"I gave you a touch-up." You growled as you kicked and thrashed in Todoroki's hold.    

"I'll speak with you later." Todoroki said looking towards Momo and then dragging you away.

Back at the castle

"Oh gosh, you've should've seen me at the tavern Aizawa, those men were hilarious." Midnight laughed.

"They were drunk, and you were making them dumb shit at your command." Aizawa said rolling his eyes. 

"All the more reasons why it was funny." Midnight chuckled. 

She heard a Poof! and she turned around and saw Momo. "What the hell hapened to you?" Aizawa. 

"She didn't leave well enough alone." Midnight said crossing her arms. 

"I don't want to talk about it." She growled and placed her wand back where it was. 

"You used your wand!? Yaoyorozum how could you?! I told you that wand isn't used for bad intentions!"

"Look, I needed to blow off some steam. I'm sorry." 

"Sorry!?" Midnight then sighed then she pinched the bridge of her nose and took a deep breath. "I'll deal with you later. I need a drink." She sighed. 

"And this is why I don't like dealing with kids." Aizawa said following midnight, but not before locking the door.