"Come on, you're barely ever here. You're always at that friend of your's house. What, does he fuck you better?"

"Get the fuck out of my room. Twat."

"Oops, did I hit a nerve?"

"You're disgusting."

"Ouch."

I glared at him sharply, tensing up when he leaned towards me.

"You're so serious." He smiled lazily as he leaned on his arms. "Everyone's so tense around here. It's suffocating."

"Then move out. You're old enough."

He scoffed, before smiling and moving towards me.

I tensed and tried to shuffle backwards but he put all of his weight on my shoulders and pinned me.

"You're almost hurting my feelings." He smiled as he looked down at me, and I swallowed hard as I tried to figure out if there was a hidden threat behind his words.

"Get off." I shot him a glare but couldn't keep eye contact.

"That's not very nice." He pouted, seeming to find this amusing, and I took in a nervous breath.

"Just because you're bigger than me doesn't mean you get to push me around, asshole." I spat and he blinked at me, before chuckling.

"What, so I just have to let you be mean to me instead? That doesn't sound very fair."

"...Get off of me." I tried again quietly and he frowned.

"You seem nervous. You don't actually have to be afraid of me you know." He tilted his head, and I glared at him.

Does he seriously not realise how passive aggressive and threating he's being right now?

"If you don't get off of me I'm going to hurt you." I warned and he smirked.

"You're so feisty. What, are you feeling a bit sensitive because of what happened in England? I could help, replacing those memories with good ones, if you want." He quirked a brow, and I grit my teeth when he lifted one arm and moved it to my crotch, freeing my shoulder.

"Ow!" He yelped when I punched him in the abdomen, his face contorting with shock and pain. I quickly shoved him off and then jabbed my elbow forcefully into the back of his neck.

"Ow! Fuck, okay okay! I'm sorry, Jesus Christ." He grimaced as I stood up and circled around the bed. "I get it, you're not in the mood, damn." He chuckled while rubbing his neck. "Could'a told me, yikes."

"I did." I glowered at him.

He raised a brow. "What? Hardly."

I tssked and rolled my eyes.

Does this guy even know what consent is?

I gave him one final glare before leaving my own room.

"Hey!" He called but I ignored him and headed for the stairs.

Wrong pair of stairs...

I frowned when I realised I had been absentmindedly pacing at the bottom of Hunter and Aaron's staircase.

I sighed before stopping and staring back in the direction of my room.

Zac stood at the door, giving me a look.

He looked at something over my shoulder, before rolling his eyes and leaving. I followed his gaze, feeling a shock when I realised Aaron was at the top of the stairs, seeming to have paused in the middle of putting his coat over his shoulders.