INTRODUCTION

Introduction

Introduction

#DWTD

✒️✒️✒️

"Can anybody just shoot her in the face? What a useless skank! Anong gagawin natin ngayon?"

Umalingawngaw ang boses ko sa loob ng yate at nakaupo sa harap ko ang babaeng may sugat sa tagiliran.

"Wait, no one freaking answer me because your stupid breath will spread the moment you open your mouths for some useless suggestions. Hand me a gun!"

The useless humans around me moved at the same time at apat na baril ang nasa harap ko ngayon.

"Idiots, did I say gunS?! I said gun!"

The idiots withdrew their gun offers at mas lalo lamang akong nainis. Why do the goons with me tonight are so stupid?

I kicked one on the knee and grabbed his gun, pulling the safety latch and shoot his foot. He fell on the floor, uttering something.

"Bastard, sige murahin mo ako at sa bibig kita sunod na babarilin," I said with no hint of bluff.

Huh I am not all words, they knew that pretty well. He was obedient enough to shut his stupid ugly mouth.

"Ikaw..." Itinapat ko ang baril sa babaeng may sugat sa tagiliran--- tama ng bala particularly. "Bakit may tama ka?"

"Ma'am---"

"Fuck you don't call me Ma'am I am not a teacher." If she piss me more I swear I will shoot her in the face.

"May transaksyon po kasing magaganap."

Huh ang sarap niyang hampasin ng baril. "Of course the other party is us. The drugs are ready and if it wasn't of idiots like you..." Tumingin ako sa mga nasa gilid ko. "And you.. and you, you and also you edi sana tapos na 'to!"

"Hindi po, may ibang transaksyon. May nakita akong mga lalaking nakasuot ng maskara---"

"Don't tell me they are spiderman," I said rolling my eyes. Why am I wasting my time here?

"Shipment ng mga illegal na armas."

"You sure they're not cops in disguise?"

The woman shook her head, grunting a bit because of her wound. "Hindi, sa tingin ko ay mga delikadong tao sila. Binaril ako ng isang magandang babae."

I raised a brow. "Idiot, I didn't shoot you yet."

"Tinawag siyang Mnemosyne ng kasama niya."

Napaisip ako. "Go on."

"Hindi ko na alam dahil tumalon na ako sa deck at nagpahulog sa tubig," sagot niya.