CHOKE HOLDS ARE ILLEGAL.

CHAPTER FOUR

"Woah." I approached the car and stood beside Glenn watching as Dale and Jim pulled parts from it. "Hope you said your good byes." I joked elbowing Glenn.

"Man, not funny.  I loved this car." Glenn says crossing his arms over his chest.

I laughed shaking my head at him. "Love at first sight huh?"

"Yeah,  I hoped to spend the rest of the apocalypse with her." He grumbled shaking his head at Dale.
Dale and I both laughed though Glenn didn't find any of it funny.

"Here comes the sheriff." I say nodding towards rick as he approaching us.

Look at 'em. Vultures. Yeah, go on, strip it clean." Glenn says shaking his head at Dale.

"Generators need every drop of fuel they can get. Got no power without it. Sorry, Glenn" Dale sighs taking out a part of the engine and walking away with it.

" Thought I'd get to drive it at least a few more days." Glenn grumbles.

" Maybe we'll get to steal another one someday." Rick pats his shoulder and smiles at me before walking off to his wife.

"I think Lori and Shane had a thing." I whisper.

Glenn looks down at me and raises a eyebrow. "Really?"

I look up as Shane pulls up in a trunk with this weeks water. I nod watching him climb out and slam the door shut.

"Waters here, just remember to boil before use!" He says.
His eyes trail to Lori and he frowns before turning his back to her and unhooking the trunk tailgate.

"I'm just saying Glenn,  they seemed a little to close. And now Shane keeps giving Lori these looks." I mutter.

"Maybe  but I'm not getting involved with that stuff." Glenn says watching Rick and Lori argue.

"Just saying, I feel bad for Mr grimes." I glanced from Shane to Lori. "Then again, maybe I'm wrong." I whisper to myself.

I jump as screams suddenly ring in my ears.
I glance to Glenn before pulling out my knife and following the others into the woods.

Rick grabs a pole and follows.  "Carl!" He calls out.

Lori quickly pulls Carl away a from the Walker as he chews on a dead deer.

"You're okay?" Rick asks glancing to his family.

"I've got him. I've got him." Lori nods holding Carl close. "Nothing bit you? Nothing scratched you?"

"No, I'm okay." Carl mumbles watching the Walker.

Andrea and Amy came up beside the others, noticing disgusting Walker.

When the Walker looks up it snarls standing and reaching for them.

Rick, Shane, Glenn, Jim, and Morales start to beat on it with their weapons.
Disgusted I turn my face away gripping the knife in my hand.
I flinch as Dale raises his axe and beheads the Walker.

Dale shakes his head lowering his weapon to his side. "It's the first one we've had up here. They never come this far up the mountain."

"Well, they're running out of food in the city, that's why." Jim mumbles.

"Nasty things." I whisper looking down at the deer.

I looked up along with others as branch snapped in the woods and  footstep could be heard.