The never ending pain

Arven's POV
I have to get to that door. I have to save Brian.
But something is holding me back. I can't seem to get any closer to the door. Someone's pushing me down the stairs. I really didn't care who it was, until his voice rings in my ears.
"The hell you doing? Wanna get yourself killed?" I finally turn my head to the familiar voice. He has let go of my waist and is shaking me with his both hands on my shoulders. It seems my mind is reacting much slower than usual and he's trying to get me back to reality. 
"Edward?" I ask while I keep blinking, trying to confirm if he's really there or not. Why is he here? He's looking at me with concern in his eyes. As if he cares. As if I matter. I feel like he's still talking to me but I can't hear him. The sound of flames growing wider by every passing moment has found it's way to my ears and that's all I can hear right now. I keep coughing trying to get all that smoke out of my throat but I'm not making much progress. My vision is already going blurry and all I can comprehend is that someone is leading me around by the hand. The tight grip that's holding my hand is all I can feel right now.
Recently I have grown rather familiar with this feeling. The feeling when your senses go numb and your mind goes into a daze rendering you unable to perceive your surroundings. It's then that you start losing consciousness. But before I do a horrid noise of explosion erupts through the air and knocks my mind out of it's dancing tunes, snapping it back to reality. 
I realize the sound wave was strong enough to make us fall down and I feel a hand docking my head from the impact. It's only then that reality stabs me like a knife and I remember everything I went through. My head turns towards the building. And once I realize there's almost nothing left of it, I scream in agony.
"Noooooooo!" I cry and my tears fall down rapidly. My body is shaking and I don't really know if it's because of fear or grief or maybe guilt. I get up but before I can run towards the place, Edward stops me, grabbing me from behind. I keep struggling to no avail and he just keeps hold of me, his grip never loosening up. It's all lost. The view in front of me is a pile of ashes with crumbled materials and a whole lot of smoke that's making a cloud above the crushed storehouse. 
Not long after, what little strength I had left in me, runs out and my legs give in, making me unable to stay standing any longer. I fall to the ground as I keep staring at the scenery in front of me. There's nothing left in there now. Brian's dead and it's my fault. If I hadn't suggested that stupid plan would he be alive by now? I've heard that the most painful way to die is dying in fire. And I just caused that to someone. My tears keep falling when a hand gently grabs my arm and lifts me up the ground.
"Come on girl, let's get you out of here!" Edward says, slowly pushing me towards a car parked nearby. His touch, unlike usual is gentle and careful. 

Once I get into the car, he goes over to drivers seat and starts the car. My gaze is locked on the old building, never leaving it until it's out of sight. It's image is now burned in my mind and keeps replaying itself, every time with wider flames. What should I have done? They wanted to kill us, so I thought of a plan to escape. Was I wrong? more importantly why did I leave Brian there? Why didn't I help him get rid of Jackson and then we could both flee. It IS my fault after all. 
My mind keeps torturing me with similar ideas  all the way back to wherever he's taking me. I'm not sure how much time passes but we're finally there. The Harrison house again. As my body finally succeeds in brushing off the painful heat I felt on my skin, and as my senses gradually come back to me, I realize how far the pain in my stomach has grown. 
Before I can pay more attention to it, Edward opens the door and waits for me to leave the car. I step out but as soon as my feet touches the ground, the gruesome pain in my stomach, paralyzes me. I can't move, it hurts too much. But then again what choice do I have? I try again and shuffle my foot forward, cringing in pain and trying my best not to scream. Before I can take another step I notice that Edward is standing right in front of me, our chests inches away from each other. He looks at me suspiciously and soon his hand moves towards my shirt, suddenly pulling it up. I realize it's too late to try and hide it so I just stay there silently as he stares at it for a while, his expression turning to a dark one and  then pulls down my shirt. He leans down a little, bringing his hand under my knees and picking me up the ground.
Honestly I feel grateful that he is saving me the walk so I remain silent as he carries me over to the house.
Unlike other days the house is very quiet, which is surprising. It's not even dark yet, but I see no one.
He reaches my room, opens the door with one hand and steps in. But instead of moving towards the bed, he goes over to the bathroom. Startled by his actions I try to pull away from him but his grip only tighens and he opens the door, putting me down on the counter.