The new life

Arven's POV
Jenna leads the way and I follow behind her. She doesn't say anything while we walk, so I stay silent too. Was never someone to strike a conversation. Instead I keep observing the place. The walls are colored in brown and creamy papers and the ceiling is decorated with white shiny chandeliers. The floors are covered with  persian rugs with small red and pink coroled flowers imprinted on them. Every thing in this house seemed old and beautiful nonetheless. 
She then stops in front of a room and opens the door, waiting for me to go in. I step inside and again find myself astonished by it's delicacy.  The room is covered by black and white furniture. A bed is placed in the middle of  the room with a table and and a chair beside it. On the left side of the room is a large window along with curtains hanging on it's side. On The right side is a large set of dressers and beside it is a door, probably leading to the bathroom. 
Jenna who has been standing behind me, now clears her throat, snapping me out of my thoughts. 
"If you need anything just call me and I'll prepare it right away. Also a new set of cloth has been prepared for you so feel free to take a bath if you wish." 
"Thank you." I nod and sigh as I watch her leave. A bath, huh? I can't remember the last time I took one. As if fearing the chance of taking a bath might be taken away from me I walk briskly towards it, open the door and wow...
"My whole house is as big as this bathroom" Unable to contain my thoughts the words escape my mouth. Then I take a deep breath and walk over to the mirror. The reflection I get is a terrible view. My hair is a mess, there are black circles under my eyes and the tracks of dirt and dried blood are all over my face. I was never one to pay much attention to my face or my appearance but this was far from the usual oversight. 
I heavy sigh and start undressing before moving myself  under the water. You never know how much something's worth until you lose them. The warm feeling of water that splashes on my skin and drips down from it, engulfs me. It feels great. I take my time under the shower as I let the water caress my skin. When I'm done with showering, I use the white towels on the counter and leave the bathroom wrapped in towel.The clothes she mentioned are lying on the bed. A pair of light colored pajamas. I put them on and throw myself on the bed. The feeling of the soft smooth covers on my face is a feeling almost unknown to me. I look at the clock that's hanging on the wall and it's 1:20 A.M. As I close my eyes, my mind keeps reviewing the things that happened during these few day. 
One thing was for sure. My life will never be what it was before. There were people who wanted me dead. Though I don't know anything worth dying for. I don't hold on to any secrets and I don't understand why should I be dragged into this when I know nothing of it. But I have made my choice, I will find whatever Yuri was hiding from me. Or maybe whatever Yuri was hiding me from. And to do that I needed an ally, which given the short list of applicants I had to do with a pair of tricky men whom their intentions remain unknown to me. 
My eyes start closing and before long I fall into a deep slumber.

Edward's POV
I leave the room in the middle of their discussion to get myself a drink. About an hour passes and I see Jenna going back to Mike's room. Seeing as how she returns with Arven following behind her, guess they finally came to an agreement. I go back to Mike's room, and he looks like he was waiting for me. 
" So I guess everything went well, good for you!" I scrounge on the couch as he walks over to me and sits in front of me. 
" Tell me what happened!" He asks referring to the earlier incident. 
" There were seven of them. Though I didn't get a close look at their faces, I recognized their guns. CZ70 and P99."
"Does that ring a bell?" 
"My best guess is Jackson. He manages weapon dealings in Pulse. Though of course his operation remains under cover and he doesn't appear in public much." 
"What do you suggest we do?" He asks as he takes the bottle from me and pours it in a glass.
"Hmmm... I guess we can set a bait to lure him out." I give him a glance to see if he agrees or not.
"Let's just hope everything goes well." He sighs closing his eyes. He seems exhausted.