The long night

Edward's POV

I was asked not to hurt this girl, and I had no intention of doing so. But now she has crossed the line and she needed a punishment. 
I stand up and walk over to her. She looks at me in fear. Her eyes are filled with tears but she's trying hard to hold them back. I pull her up and put her on the chair before restraining her arms and legs. She tries to resist me which is pointless. After a while she wears herself out and goes silent, dropping her head. I can’t believe I was fooled by this girl. She played the scaredy-cat too well that I thought she wouldn’t be of any danger. I mean look at her, she seems too scared to even look at me and a few minutes ago I was almost killed by her act of innocence. I sit on the chair I was sitting earlier and pull her closer to me. She turns her head away from me but I grab her chin and force her to look into my eyes. 
Her deep blue eyes and pale skin draws me in. Her dark brown hair is falling all over her shoulders. She is in fact quite beautiful. Once she finds me staring at her she stiffens up and averts her eyes. I draw closer to her and whisper in her ears.
"You'd better be ready for this." She tenses up even more. 
"Y...y...you s-said you wouldn't hurt me." She manages to squeeze out a few words. This makes me smile and I bring my hand up to her shirt and start unbuttoning it. 
"Well... That was as long as you stayed a good girl." unable to hold it back any longer I see tears finally staining her cheeks. 
I draw closer and start planting kisses on her neck as my hands continue undoing the buttons. 
"Don't..." Before she can continue I put my hand on her mouth making her unable to let her voice out. My other hand is done with the buttons now and she sits there with me kissing my way from her neck down to her chest. Her body is shivering and she is desperately trying to resist me. But her tied arms and restrained legs makes all her attempts go in vain. 
Then my hand moves down to her pants and I start pulling down the zipper. She starts shaking uncontrollably and I look up to see  her tears streaming down rapidly.
Even though I'm forcing myself on her, the fact that there is so much fear in her eyes when I've only kissed her so far, is rather strange. I mean she is a 19 year old teenager so it's safe to assume she has done it at least a few times with someone. It's unusual to be so scared of what's about to happen. 
I stop my hand midway as a thought pops up to my mind. It's... No it's really not probable...but given her reactions... I stand up and look down on her and She looks awfully scared. 
"Hey are you..." I stop feeling awkward to ask this. 
"Are you a virgin?" I finally ask her. Her head snaps towards me and she opens her teary eyes wide in shock but soon turns her head and averts her gaze. Her cheeks and even ears are blushing hard. I don't even need to hear her answer anymore. 
I can't believe I almost raped a virgin. No matter how much of a villain I was I'd feel bad if I caused a sexual misconduct for someone her age. She could lose all her desires for the rest of her life. 
I sigh and rub a hand to my forehead trying to figure out what to do next. I should have never agreed to this. I guess I'll just move her back to the room and wait for Michael's call. Just then I notice that she is panting heavily. She looks very pale and her eyes are drooping. Come to think of it she didn't get to eat what I brought her earlier and taking that into account it must be more than 24 hours that she hasn't got to eat or drink anything. 
I put my hand on her forehead and she is burning with fever. 
"Hey..." I call out to her but before I can continue, her eyes start closing and she blacks out. If the fever goes any higher there's a chance of convulsion. I can't have her die on me, So I quickly untie the ropes and take her into my arms. Her body is as cold as ice. Damn. 

I take her to my room and put her on the bed. Then I hurry off to the kitchen and come back with a bottle of water and a few more things. Her body is shaking and she is pulling on the covers. I put her in a sitting position and help her drink the whole bottle. Then I inject her with a dose of acetaminophen to help with the fever. 
After about two hours her fever finally goes down a little and her breathing is back to normal. I heavy sigh and look at the clock. It's 3 A.M. 
" I can't believe you caused me so much trouble." I say looking at her knowing she can't hear me. 
Even so it was a shame not being able to go all the way. I mean look at that body and that face? How is she a virgin at this age? 
I yawn feeling tired of all things that happened today. So I head over to the bed but stop before lying down. Instead I get up and walk over to the couch and lie down. 
"Consider this an apology for laying a hand on you when you're still inexperienced." I say before closing my eyes and going to sleep.

Arven's POV

I open my eyes finding myself in a different room that I was last night. I sit up quickly as last nights memories come rushing back to me. Sadness and pain takes over me as I remember what he did to me last night. I lost consciousness before he could go any further but what's to say he stopped  what he was doing after I did. 
"How could he do this to me?" I say resting my head on my hand. 
"Do what?" I hear his disgusting voice from the corner of the room and look up to see him there. I want to get up and punch him in the face but I feel too tired to do that. So I just glare at him in pure hatred. 
"Oh you mean nursing you back to health? You're welcome!" I keep glaring at him not believing what he says. This makes him sigh and run a hand through his hair.
"Look I'm just not into doing it with someone who is dying from a fever, ok?" He tells me before handing me a plate filled with roasted chicken and veggies. 
"Now eat before you break into another fever." He says looking annoyed. I look at the plate hungrily. I don't know if it's drugged or poisoned but if I don't eat now, I'd probably die of hunger.
Before I know it I'm staring at the empty plate. I hear him laugh as he sits on the couch beside the bed.
"Your face finally has it's colors back." I avoid his comment. 
"It was you wasn't it?" 
"hmm?" He says raising an eyebrow. 
"My job at the bar And my house! They were taken from me. Sounds too good for you to be a coincidence." I tell him not actually expecting him to give me a proper answer.
"You call that a job? With the fat ass drunk bastard? and that puny room was your house? That old bitch was ready to throw you right out of the window the second she saw the money!" 
He says looking a bit annoyed. I don't have anything to come to their defense but still it was all I had. 
" Oh so you did me a favour now?" 
"You are welcome!" He says cheerfully before getting up and heading over to the wardrobe and starting to change. I catch a glimpse of his shirtless body .If he wasn't a creepy kidnapper, I'd say he could become a model. His body was pretty cut and he was tall. With his grey eyes and fair skin, he looked like a celebrity. 
"Like what you see?" He asks teasingly and I realize I've been staring for  too long, so quickly look away. He chuckles and walks over to me. He sits on the edge of the bed and I  try to distance myself. But me being my stupid self hit the headboard and he laughs again. He leans closer bringing his hand forward. I flinch and turn my head away, expecting him to hit me in the face. But I feel his hand, gently placed on my forehead. 
"You're fever is finally gone." He states and I quickly push his hand away. What is wrong with him? he kidnaps me, locks me up and almost rapes me but then he nurses me and touches me as if he cares! Talk about a bipolar. Or maybe this is his plan to buy me over and get me to trust him and then break me down. 
"You're thinking face is quite  amusing." He tells me probably wanting me to keep up with the conversation. I could care less about his stupid comments But still curiosity get the better of me and I ask him again hoping he would answer me.
"Why did you bring me here?" He looks at me for a few seconds as if he is trying to explain something but it fades as a sound from outside the room distracts him. 
He quickly goes over to the window,and comes back in a minute grabbing me by the arm and forcing me out of the bed.
what Now?