The burning flames

Arven's POV
I open my eyes to find myself on someone else's back. Brian must have delivered me to these people and left. As I'm being carried on this man's shoulder all I can see is a concrete floor. I feel like throwing up, how far is he going? My senses aren't back yet but I feel a sharp pain in my head as he throws me down. My head has hit something that looks like a crate. This whole place is filled with wooden boxes and right know I'm leaning against one. With my eyes half open I glance up and see a man with rough features, wearing ragged clothes and tattered shoes. The evil smirk on his face seems to add to his aura of impurity.
"Wh-where am I?" I ask glaring at him.
He seems to find my stare annoying, which is probably why he kicks me in my stomach and leaves without answering me. I didn't know it was possible to inflict this amount of pain even when my body is still under the effects of opiated drugs. 

From afar I can hear the sounds of people arguing but I can't make out their words. There must be a fire nearby. I can smell it. How I wish I could stay beside it. It's freezing in here. The high ceiling and the rows of broken windows, along with all these boxes here, this must be a storehouse. The chiling wind that blows in makes me shiver. I'm scared. Why am I here? So much for keeping an eye on me. This is what you get when you trust a stranger. Though I don't think I could have done any better if I was alone. 
Ah, this isn't good. My mind keeps jumping to different subjects. I have to concentrate. I have to find a way out. 
As if on cue I hear footsteps coming my way and I glance up to see the guy from before appear in front of me and smirk at my futile efforts of trying to get up.
"Boss, she is awake." He shouts and his voice ecos through the hall.
"Bring her over!"As soon as he hears the command, he grabs me roughly by the arm and pulls me up. I wobble and almost fall back to the ground but his tight grip prevents me from falling. Before I can try anything he pushes my hands behind my back and I feel a rough rope being wrapped around my wrists, locking my hands behind my back. 
He pushes me around the concrete building and I see a few people standing in a corner, smirking at my misreble state.
When we're close, he throws me down and I roughly land on my knees, whimpering in pain. I look up and my eyes widen with shock as I see who it is in front of me. It's the same man I saw on the screen last night. The one michael told me about. He is the man who wanted to kill me. Does that mean I'm going to die here? What is to stop him from finishing what he started earlier? My eyes start to water as fear takes over my whole body. Taking note of my shaking body a laughter erupts through the place.  The most sickening kind of laugh I have heard in my life. 
The scarred man, I think his name is Jackson, stands up from his chair and draws closer and I freeze in place. He leans down and tangles my hair in his hand, forcing my head up.
The half lighted bulb that's hanging from the high ceiling is blinding my sight and all I can see is a  burnt image of a devilish smile in front me. He leans closer and I try to free myself from his grasp, but my struggle only makes my head hurt even more.
"So here's the famous spawn everyone has been looking for. Looks nothing special to me." He pries closer in my face and now our faces are inches away.
"The other night, who was the guy with you? He killed 7 of my men. He can't be just a bodyguard." He asks out of the blue, narrowing his eyes.his scary face still inches away from mine. 
"Tell me and I will give you an easy,painless death." My eyes widen at his words. He is going to kill me. It's true. I really will die here. The effort I have been spending to keep back my tears, all go in vane as they stream down my cheek. I can't seem to reach my voice but at this point no word is going to save me from him anyway. 
"Shhhhh." He hushes me while pulling out a knife and placing it on my lips, telling me not to sob. The cold touch of the steel on my lips makes me freeze in place. 
"Who was the man with you that night?" He asks again and puts the knife away, waiting for my answer. Of course I knew the answer. It was Edward. And yet my lips stay sealed and I remain silent. 
If he is going to kill me anyway why should I give him any answers? If I were to die then I can at least deprive him of the knowledge. I glare into his dark eyes and he pulls on my hair, telling me to hurry. Even then I stay silent trying to avoid the itching pain in my head.