CHAPTER 1 - Sleepover

Sofia's POV
I woke up and did my morning routine. I came downstairs and ate breakfast before going to school.
School is really great but something keeps bothering me if i tell mum or dad they wouldn't understand. I really miss my old school. Sometimes i wish to go to school and be dressed like an ordinary girl.
I always have to wear gowns and crowns so can't i do something that was part of me before i became a princess.
I will ask mum for her advice.

Lately i was thinking of Hugo i don't know why. We are good friends almost like best friends. We do everything together. I love the way he smiles at me or how he is nice to me. Am i falling for him? Nahh it's probably nothing.

Anyway I'm home now. I want to ask mom all of the things that keeps bothering me but i am not sure will she understand me.
I looked for her around the castle and figured that she is in the living room by the fireplace on the sofa probably reading some cheesy book about romance. No wonder why i love them too. I rolled my eyes just at that thought. Soon i came to the living room and lightly knocked on a door.

"Come in." she said.
"Hi mum. How are you?"
"Great. How was school?"
"Good. I was wondering if could i ask you something like for an advice or something like that?"
"Anything honey."

"Mom i am missing my old school. I am missing to be an ordinary girl. You know how to dress, go to school with Ruby and Jade. I really missed it."
"Oh honey. I know just what you need."
"First clothes and.."
"What?"
"Ruby and Jade."
"I miss them sooo much."
"You three can have sleepover here just like old times."
"Thanks mom, you are the best."

I hugged her and excited the room.
I was wrong, my mom always understands me. I can't wait to see them.
Later i will go with my mum to buy some trendy clothes which i can wear at home.

-

We bought some really nice clothes. When we came home i couldn't wait and immediately put some on.

I put on a rose hoodie and some jeans.
It looks really good.
Now all i have to do is wait for my best friends.

- Sleepover time -

"Girls i am so glad you came. I missed you." I said excitedly as we hugged each other.

"We missed you too." They said in unison.

"I love your outfit."

"Thanks. I just wanted something normal to wear for home."

"Nice girl." Jade said.

"Girls how about we watch a movie?!"

"Me!!! Hm but which one?"

"How about (*insert your fav movie*)?"

"I heard it's a good movie."

"Then we're watching that." I said happily.

After the movie we talked about our lives and eventualy got bored.

"So what now?" Ruby asked.

"I don't know."

"We can play Truth or dare." Jade suggested it.

"I heard of that but i never played."

"It's easy."

"Me first. Ruby truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Sofia will choose some prince for you,she will call him and you will tell him "I love you." then hang up."

"Okay. "

"I am gonna get you back for it! "

"Suuurrree." She didn't believ me. Just you wait Jade.

"Let's prank my brother."

"Oh-h okay. "

It's ringing....Ahhhh he picked up.

"Hi James. It's Ruby. I love you."

"Um.. ok."

She quikly hangs up and we bust into laughter.

"Okay my turn. Sofia truth or dare?"

"Umm truth."

"Do you have a crush and who is it?

"I have but it's just a little crush. His name is Hugo."

"How cute! Sofia i dare you to call him and tell him how do you feel."

Guys i will left you on cliffhanger sorry. I know his was a little boring chapter but it will get better.
Bug out😜💖