4. where I can't follow

"He is so gorgeous," a young girl squealed from the lower bleacher. "I mean, look at his butt in those pants."

"I'm more trying to picture his butt not in them," her friend smirked and the blonde at the top of the bleachers rolled her eyes. "Every time he moves and his uniform tightens I seriously tingle all over," she said and both girls started to giggle.

"Oh make me vomit," Hannah gaged, scanning her eyes around the field for her friend. "Ten!" she yelled when she spotted the brunette paying for her ticket at the gate and move toward her. Her knocking her hair out from being trapped in the collar of the jersey she wore. The number 3 on display as she moved around in it.

"Excuse me," Tenley walked up the stands and stepped past the young girls. Not paying much attention to them as she moved toward her friend. Hannah laughing a little at the girls who glared at her as she moved past them. "Hello love bug," she dropped beside her and brushed her hair back. "I miss anything?"

"Nothing much, game just started. But have missed some, like totally awesome conversations," she mocked the girls a few rows down as she popped her gum and twirled her hair.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, not trying to be a bitch, because I know you like love Colt and all. Yet, I've known him for years, he isn't that great," she teased and Tenley rolled her eyes at that statement.

"Colton is great at everything he does," she smirked, looking on the field to see him hit a rocket to the outfield. It clearing over the left fielders head as he takes off around the bases. The crowds erupting in cheer and chatter as he rounds second and one of his teammates score.

"My god he is so sexy!" the young blonde again commented and Tenley narrowed her eyes at that comment as Colton stopped at third.

"Good job baby!" she yelled when he took his helmet off to whip his face and speak to his coach. For a moment looking up at her and flashing that smirk of his before sending her a wink. In return Tenley getting another glare.

"You really love this, don't ya?" Hannah teased cutting her eyes over at her best friend as she eased back down beside her.

"What do you mean?" Tenley kinked a brow with a smirk.

"You love having claim over him. Just like high school how cocky you got with Riley our senior year. You love saying he is yours."

"I love knowing I have something everyone wants. I love even more he loves me about half as much as I love him," she shrugged and Hannah rolled her eyes.

"Oh whatever Ten, everyone knows he loves you way more than you ever love him. He thinks you hung the damn moon. Completely flawless..."

"Well...he knows that isn't true," she awkwardly scratched the scar on her chest and clearing her throat. "I'm just lucky to have him. I'm more than aware of that," she fiddled with her necklace and frowned.

"You alright Ten?" Hannah looked at her friend not getting why she turned so quiet.

"It...it is stupid but...but I'm going tomorrow to spend the day with Colton's family..."

"OK...what's the big deal? His family loves you..."

"Not all of it," she let out a dry laugh pushing her hair back. "His Great Grandmother hates me. Thinks I'm with Colton for his money. However, in my defense I didn't even know Colton had money when we started to-" she paused looking around at the mixed company and shifting toward her friend. "Well you know..."

"I do and I also know Colton doesn't for a second believe that..."

"I know that. I know he knows I love him for him, but...but it's just hard sometimes. He doesn't want to admit it but I know it's hard to be in a constant back and forth with her. It's like we are all walking on eggshells when she is around and she doesn't hide her feelings at all. Every time without fail she makes some off handed comment of me not being enough for him."