Chapter 4

Colton's POV

"You look like Santa." Raine giggles as she helps spread shaving cream over my face.

"Ho, ho, ho." I joke making her laugh more as I grab my razor from next to the sink, "So I have to shave all my scratchy face?" I ask dipping the razor in the water wetting it as Raine nods yes, "Well fine." I fake growl running the razor over my face cutting down my stubble that Raine doesn't like.

"We get ice cream?" She asks banging her little feet against the old oak cabinet as she sits on the counter, "I want pink berry." She tells me making me laugh.

"You mean strawberry?" I correct running the razor over another part of my face.

"I say that." She growls narrowing her eyes at me making me laugh. I can't help but laugh when she does that, it's so adorable and so much like our mom. I swear just looking at her I see my mom every time.

"Oh I'm so sorry." I roll my eyes taking some shaving cream off my face and rubbing it on her nose making her giggle.

"Colty!"

"Raine!" I mock her finishing shaving and wiping my face off with a towel, "Better?"

Raine squints her eyes, tilting her head to the side, running her small soft hand over my now smooth face, "Better."

"Glad I could please you." I laugh picking her off the counter and walking into my room to get dressed, checking my phone wanting to text Tenley to see if she was going to meet us. We haven't talked today and it makes me nervous only because I don't want to have freaked her out. Hell she did kiss me back, she did tease me and she did seem like she didn't want to leave me but still. Tenley's mind changes on me so much it drives me nuts. One minute we are flirting and laughing, the next she is pissed at me, then she is making out with me and I don't get her.

Tenley's POV

"Ten what are you doing today?" Max asks walking into my room, throwing himself on my bed.

"I uhh don't know." I lie running my straightner through my hair. Truth was I sorta thought about meeting Colton. I don't know why ok so don't ask but I thought it. Now I don't want to because then he thinks I am caving or something, agreeing that we should be whatever he wants to be but at the same time I want to real bad.

"Well I am bored and want to do something." He grabs a magazine off my night stand flipping through it.

"Well does big brother want to buy me ice cream?" I spin in my chair turning to look at him. That would work right? Max and I just happen to go for a walk and just happen to run into Colton and Raine and it doesn't at all seem like I was coming to meet him. I was just hanging out with my big brother like Raine is hanging with hers.

"I could do that." He throws his legs off my bed sitting up, "But I really don't know if I like you enough to get you ice cream." He jokes acting as if the thought of buying me ice cream and hanging with me is painful.

"Well you can either buy me ice cream or you can take me shopping and I will buy whatever." I shrug knowing he hates shopping.

"Ice cream it is!" He jumps off my bed, "Meet you at the car." He calls moving out of my room and downstairs.

"Be right there." I call back making sure he is out of the room before looking under my hair at the mark on my neck. I am going to kill Colton. Damn I knew something that felt that good was going to leave a mark, a pretty visible mark that Max can't see because even if he doesn't know its Colton he will still give me the third degree about boys, how they are trouble and how I should not be anywhere close enough to get marks like this one.