1. Where I Can't Follow

"I win!" he chuckled, flipping her over on her back and trapping her hands by her head. A feeling building up inside of her that made her grow nervous. The look in his eyes announcing that he wanted her, the feeling of his hands touching her, making her honestly want him and the growl in his voice making her know whatever she wanted to do, he wouldn't say no. And there were definitely parts of her that were aching for him, she couldn't help it.

She wanted him.

"And no!" she squealed, gripping onto his shoulders and pushing him back. "We aren't playing that game," she informed him and he growled. "But I want to," she leaned down about to kiss him, him lifting his chin and she giggled jerking back. "But we aren't..."

"You are being a straight up tease," he groaned, her giggle vibrating through his ears as she threw herself off the bed.

"I am not a tease," she swayed over to the chair in the corner of his room and grabbed her jacket. Pulling it on and very aware of him just watching her, glaring,but watching her. "I'll call you when I get off work, ok?" she gripped his chin and tilted his head back to look at her. "Bye babe," she leaned down for a sweet kiss.

"Have a good day," he said and she nodded, giving him a sweet innocent smile that made his skin tingle. Offering a wave as she headed out of his room. "I love you, you know?" he called making her freeze.

"Yeah," she rested her head against the doorframe smiling at him. "I know," she gave him a wink, grabbing her purse and heading out the room. Her flipping her hair back as she moved down the steps of the descent size apartment and towards the front door. "Later Max," she waved, walking out the door.

"Later," he gave a wave, not tearing his eyes from the video game before him.

"Fucking shit!"

"Guess things didn't go well," Colton laughed, walking into the living room from the kitchen, tossing his roommate a drink.

"Poor guy," Max chuckled, popping the tab of his coke and taking a sip.

"That girl drives me completely insane!" the large brunette came storming down the steps.

"Dude, chill out..." Max shook his head at his friend.

"Seven months Maxwell, I have not had sex in seven months," he explained, no getting why no one seemed to understand that fact. "Seven months!" he threw his hands up in the air.

"Lee, you really care about Billie..."

"Yeah, out of all the girls in this damn town how come I fell for the one who is a virgin?" he questioned honestly not getting it. Billie was fine doing everything else, she was great at everything else, but she just wouldn't let it go all the way.

"It's just sex Lee, not that big of a deal," Colton teased, the dark hair boy sending him such an intense glare he felt the heat from the fire in his eyes.

"What do you know? You are getting it every day, sometimes more than once," he hissed, very aware of what he hears on a regular basis in his apartment. He swore he didn't know how Colton got anything done with the amount of time he spent in the bedroom.

"Hey..." Max warned, not wanting to hear that. "Watch it."

"It's true!" he threw his hands up, dropping down on the couch and hugging his pillow. "Think it'd only be fair you share the wealth..." he grumbled and the blonde's eyes narrowed on him.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm just saying, Tenley loves me...you should be a good friend and graciously offer me at least one time," he shrugged and the blonde honestly couldn't help but laugh.