18. where I can't follow

"You are the worse input giver ever," she giggled, curling her arm around the man she loved.

"No, I'm not," he grumbled, looking at all the colorful flowers before him. He didn't know the difference in them, they all looked the same. Some were red with black, some were yellow with white and some were purple with another color. They all had weird names and all had instructions that baffled him. Why did flowers have instructions? Didn't you just like, water them and put them in the sun?

"Yes you are," she ran her hand over her small belly. "Let's hope you are a better helper then your daddy," she spoke down at her belly before looking back at the man beside her. His blue eyes rolled before slowly he smiled at his wife.

"Well if he or she is like Benji you are in trouble," he joked about their ten year old who was so much his father it was ridiculous. Tenley swore if she got one more, whatever, or I don't care, from her broody child and husband she would completely murder both. She couldn't figure out why making a decision was so difficult.

"Don't I know it," she rolled her eyes, letting go of his hand to walk over and look at an arrangement of colorful daises. Watching her, Colton couldn't help but smile. As freaked out as he was when she got pregnant the first time with Benji, he didn't take the time to enjoy it as he was now. Yet being twenty two and still in college that will do it to you. They weren't even married, at the time he was almost positive she was going to dump him, so that little fact was shocking.

However this time he paid more attention to things. To her smile, to the glow that just came off her and he honestly couldn't wait until that little belly grew large. She was only just a couple months and unless you knew she was pregnant you would never guess that tiny body was carrying a child but with the smile she kept sporting, you could tell something was making her happy. He honestly loved a pregnant Tenley and he really hoped their house was completely finished before the new arrival came.

Glancing up from where he stood, he watched as a man the aisle over smiled as he watched the dark hair beauty move. It was an often thing Colton learned but tried his best to ignore. Walking into a room Tenley drew attention always, it was probably best that she never knew it though. Saved him a lot of trouble. Yet, he wasn't stupid to all the stares and smiles his wife received and he knew if he happened to comment to her on it she would just roll her eyes, tell him he was nuts, or just giggle giving him a kiss announcing not to worry, she was his, no one else's. Nor would she ever be someone else's.

Walking towards her, he slowly slid his arms around her small waist and tugged her in close to him. Her still clueless to the guy who quickly caught the hint and walked away. Running her hand over his arm that rested around her, she squinted in the adorable way he loved as she chewed her bottom lip and studied everything before her.

"Find something you like?" he questioned, resting his chin on her shoulder as she shrugged.

"I can't see myself paying this much for something that will die in a few months," she admitted earning a chuckle.

"You're nuts," he shook his head, kissing her shoulder with a roll of the eyes. "You know you can afford it," he pointed out; he and Max very well off with their businesses. Them actually in the mist of finishing a new bar they have been wanting for years.

"It's the principal of the thing," her tone sharp, making him laugh more.

"You crazy woman," he reached around her, to grab the pot he knew she was wanting. You don't stay married for eight years, know someone for fifteen and not know the things they like and want. "I'll buy you a whole field of these silly flowers if you want. It's your house; you know you can have what you want."