Chapter 10

'Where are you at?'

My text from Molly read but I really didn't choice to care that much. I know I was supposed to meet her at lunch because we were supposed to go over a quiz I bombed but at this exact moment I didn't care. With Colton's hands hiking up the skirt I had worn that day and his mouth completely assaulting my neck I didn't really care what anyone was wanting at that moment.

"Colton…." I fist my hand through his blonde locks, his body positioned between my legs as I sat on some old wooden table in the janitor's closet. "Colton, baby we- we have to go," I tell him, digging my nails into his neck making his hiss in my neck.

"We have a little longer," he pulls away from my neck, his lips completely swollen and his mouth again slamming back into mine. "At least five more minutes," his hands slide up under my skirt and grip the sides of my panties.

"We can't," I grab onto his wrist to stop him. "As much as I wish we could and trust me I do," my body quivers just at the thought and feelings he sent my body through this weekend. "But we don't have time."

"Stupid school," he grumbles taking a step back from me, my body missing the warmth of him pressed against me. "It sucks."

"I know, you poor baby," I tease, sliding off the desk and fixing my skirt and top. "Do I have a mark?" I tilt my head to the side, knowing having to explain that to Molly and Max would be a little difficult.

"No, but if you want one I can give you one," he smirks taking a step forward and placing his hands on my hips.

"Down boy," I push my hand to his chest and he chuckles. "Ok, let's make you look normal," I run my hands to fix his hair.

"Normal as in not trying to fuck my girl in the closet?" he raises a brow and I blush a little.

"Like I would ever let you get that far," I joke, adjusting his shirt and collar. "Now don't you look cute?"

"You're cute," he grins, leaning in kissing me one last time.

"Ok, now I have to go meet up with Molly. Try to contain the urge of jumping me in public," I smirk and he lets out a deep chuckle.

"Oh whatever, I know you completely ogle me when I'm in gym. Don't try to fight it Ten, I've seen it."

"You sure you aren't seeing someone else? Like I don't know, Riley or the million other little underclassmen who would dream of being with, the Colton Wells?"

"Well clearly you should feel honored," his cocky grin making me roll my eyes.

"I'm ignoring you now," I grab my bag off the ground and slide passed him. "See you in gym," I wink, turning the handle and sliding out of the room before Colton can make another move. Tossing a glance around the hallway, I see a teacher walk into his classroom and when it was clear gave the closet door a knock before skipping down the hall to my locker. I hear the open and closing of the room I just walked out of and the heavy footsteps down the hall.

Rounding the corner I went over to my dark green locker and spun the dial before popping it open. The day was slowly starting to drag on and I wished it over. I hate days like this, days when you roll out of bed to find a downpour outside and you get completely soaked on your way into the school. Plus this morning I got a text from my parents saying they wouldn't be returning until Thursday and that kinda sucked. I knew that they were working hard to have us keep the life we have slowly grown use to but I missed them, I was use to them being around more.