Height Draven Hotel

CARTER LOVE WILSON A.K.A DADDY

We finally get to the Height Draven Hotel and I get out of the car with Briasia walking to the entrance "I missed you baby" I say "I missed you too Daddy" Bri winks at me "Don't start something you can't handle" I wink back "Yeahhh whatever" we both laugh

I'd like a King sized room please" I say as I hand her my ID and Debit card "One King sized bed?" she asks "Yes please" I respond ... Once she hands us the room key we take off to the elevator and head to floor 2 our room is number 202 , "When did reece do that to you?" I ask "A few nights ago , I questioned her if she was still talking to that Ebony bitch and if she knew how dumb she was for trying to contact someone who did what they did to her" Bri shakes her head "Maybe she is just desperate for love" I say "Yeah maybe but ebony aint it baby" Bri opens the room door and we walk in , The room has huge windows , A blue sky ceiling with white clouds , the floor is hardwood and the King sized bed has red and white fitted sheets with white pillows and the kitchen area looks great , decent size , There is a computer desk with a computer and printer set up , A tablet next to it and a kitchen table with Menu's from the restaurants in the building. "This is so amazing" We say in unison as we walk around admiring every painting an detail in the hotel room. I love it here I wish I could live in this place forever!

( 30 minutes later - settled in)

After settling in and briasia cleaning her face up , I decide to take a shower and relax my muscles , Being in jail I felt like complete shit and tryna shower in that ho with all them dyke bitches watching is so disgusting ! I felt like I was gonna get bootyhole raped at any minute in that pig hole but now I'm here with my girl and a nigga got business to handle ! Ain't no one fuckin beating on my woman and that's  period !!!!