"Wow, you're a really good kisser." Camila said as I laughed and kissed her again as I looked around.

"You too.Where do you usually sit." I asked as I saw my former friends look at me as I rolled my eyes and looked back over at Camila.

"In the back, it's pretty funny back there." Camila said as I nodded took a seat in the back as I grabbed her hand and lead her to the back as I saw Bella come in and I averted my eyes to Camila as I pulled her in for a kiss.

"I don't really want a relationship." Camila and I both whispered at the same time as we looked at each other and then started laughing.

Bella looked at me with a flash of hurt taking over her but then looked away when she seen that I saw her.

The class was boring I feel asleep but woke up when the bell rang. I hated that today was Valentine's Day and I had just about every class with my ex girlfriend. I went to all my classes ignoring my friends and Bella. When it came to lunch Dinah came up to me.

"Hey Y/n/n, I'm sorry about what happened with the whole you know who thing." Dinah said as I shrugged.

"It's whatever DJ. It's whatever." I said showing absolutely no emotion. As I put some things into my locker.

"Everyone is worried about you Y/n. We're your friends too and we care about you. Just come to lunch, you won't even have to talk to her." Dinah said as I rolled my eyes and did something that I knew was going to have to do.

"Look ok Dinah. I don't want to be around any of you people. So why don't you send the message to everyone else that they can fuck off and mind their business I don't care about any of you and I definitely don't give a fuck about that dumb ass Bitch, so fuck off and go find Camila or something because you all are annoying as Fuck." I said as I instantly regretted everything that was said but I didn't let my emotions show. I couldn't be friends with them knowing that she'd be around.

"So you gonna come make some new friends or not?" Mendes said as I saw two guys that looked similar but one had blonde hair while the other had black hair. There was a girl that had blue eyes and brown hair standing with the boys and another girl with. Blonde hair and green eyes.

"Where you going Y/n" I heard the familiar voice ask as I turned around.

"Look Selena I'm only going to talk to you when I want to piss off bella or able. Got it." I said as she smiled at me.

"Trust me I can put on a show." Selena said as I smirked and nodded.

"So Y/n. This is Dylan,Cole, Barbara,Lili, and over there is KJ." Camila said introducing me to the people in front of me.

"Hey. I'm Y/n." I said as they all waved and said hey.

"Well as much as I'd like to stay and chit chat I have to go do something really quickly I'll be back in 5." I said as they nodded and I walked in the cafeteria. All of my old friends and Her eyes were on me as I inched closer to the table but just walked to the table next to them which was where all the cheerleaders were. And I walked right behind Bella.

"Hey ladies how are you." I said with a smirk that seemed like it was starting to become a signature.

"Hey Y/n" they all said as I looked at all of them sending certain ones winks.

"Hey, Monica you know you're eyes are magnificent, I really haven't taken notice." I said as I placed my hand on her cheek as I felt a chair back into me as I was then pulled away.

"Isabella let me go I'm not doing this, why don't you go to your boyfriend." I said as she looked at me with a really face.

"Look I don't give a fuck about what you have to say. I could care less, but know that when he does some dumb shit again I'm not going to be there for you. I won't answer your call because your number is already blocked. I don't eve-" I started but got cut off. By the bluish green eyed girl.

"Y/n, I love you I really do, and I'm sorry I really really am. I know you probably don't want to hear it but you should know. It wasn't anything that you did but it was me. Able was the first person I had ever loved. He was my first everything just about. He had ran into when I went to the park for a walk because I was bored. We started to reminisce about the past and then I went over to his house and things got way out of hand. And then I ended up cheating. When we got back to school-" Bella started as I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Isabella, I don't care and sorry doesn't fix anything and I don't want to hear about this anymore. I will tell you two things though. One is make sure to stay out of my life because you did something that I could never forgive, and second tell Your friends to leave me alone." I said as bella shook her head.

"So you can forgive Lauren but not me, wow." Bella said as I shrugged.

"She was my first love and like you said that doesn't go away." I said honestly as Bella's face was taken over by jealousy. I walked outside and saw some guy with a brief case walk up to me.

"There you are, hello Mr. L/n I am Simon Cowell. I have seen you're videos of you singing and you're terrific and I don't say that to just anyone. I want you to sign to my label. I'd like to have a meeting with you tomorrow." The guy said as I stood there shocked. As he handed me a card.

"Wow, um yeah I'll bring my lawyers with me tomorrow." I said as he nodded and held his hand out, which I shook.

"Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow." Simon said as I nodded and went home and started to pour my feelings into songs and then emailed my parents and their lawyers about tomorrow and they were super happy.

"I'm going to get over you Isabella and I'm going to make sure you know what you lost out on." I said to myself as I pulled out my phone and texted the one person who knew me best at this point.

From Y/n 🧸

To Lolo 🥎

Hey Lo, I know I was a major douche today but I deeply regret some of it. I know you guys care and want to be supportive but after this just know I'll be fine it's just another break up. Please tell Dinah that I'm sorry for what I said earlier but I don't think I can manage being friends with them when they're friends with her, but hopefully down the line we can all hang out again but I'm just going to give myself some space from everything at the moment and I know that I'm going to be ok. I love you guys and appreciate the memories we all have made. Also I really wish you the best with Tyrone, you're still my bestie after all this time I'll always be there if you need anything. Good night 😴.

After I sent the text I shut my phone off and stayed up all night writing songs.