Eleven

E L E V E N

"Don't think because I haven't told Elva yet means I'm never going to tell her. You're entire existence is a nuisance wherever I go and besides, I enjoy giving you mini heart-attacks."

Beth's icy threat registered through my mind a few moments after it was said, since I wasn't a morning person. I blinked at her with a bored expression, I was already used to her bitterness. Her eyes shone annoyance from the fact I wasn't affected by what she said.

She then replaced her true emotions with a sickening-sweet smile. "Now be a sweetie and open the door for me, will you?"

I rolled my eyes at her silly command. Seriously, did she not have arms? Were those floppy things that hung on her shoulders just there for decoration?

However, not wanting to boil her temper because that'll make her sure to tell Elva about my little secret, I reluctantly opened the long door of a black limo parked on the wide driveway. When I saw the chauffeur in the driver's seat spotting a poker face, I became baffled at the fact that he wasn't here, opening the door for her instead. Oh, so she already planned this.

I shot Beth a sarcastic smile before gesturing my hands for her to get in. "Happy?"

"Fairly satisfied." She smirked, climbing in. Before I could shut the door, she added. "You're making the right choice, dear cousin for obediently accepting my commands. Just keep in mind how shocked and betrayed Elva would be after hearing that you're actually-"

Cutting her unworthy words off by slamming the door shut, I nodded to the emotionless chauffeur to drive off.

I checked my phone; it was 5AM. Gosh, if she was going to say all those things, she should say it at a time when my brain would actually co-operate with me because at that moment, whatever she did say, I couldn't care less. I just wanted to return to my beautiful dreamworld where I was making perfect sandcastles with my parents, just like the old times. The old times, when things weren't so much of a mess it is right now.

I sighed. She's not going to stay here for anytime longer, I'm sure of it.

✦✧✦✧

When I returned to my room and resumed my slumber, I unintentionally woke up thirty minutes before class started. Cursing at Chance and my alarm for not waking me up, I didn't dare to waste any second and hurried to get ready for school.

By the time I got out of the house, there was fifteen minutes until school would start. Everyone had already left and since Beth used the only car, I had to ride my skateboard to school. No that I mind riding to school since I knew the route, but the problem was if I would arrive on time.

When I did arrive at school, it was thankfully on time. I rode into the school grounds, completely aware of how many pair of eyes were on me - not to mention the flirty winks girls were shooting at me.

Oh, they have no idea who they're actually swooning over.

Rolling my eyes as I entered the hallway, I held my skateboard tightly as I hid my nervousness and greeted everyone who greeted me back. It's been a month, yet all the attention I get is defintely not something I had easily become accustomed to.

I jumped at the vibration of my phone inside my pant's pockets. Man, that tickled.

I was notified of a message from Orio, saying: It's your call.

It's my call.

I unconsciously nodded at my phone, knowing exactly what the message meant. That's right guys - It was time for Plan B of Mission-Let's-Get-Beth-The-Brat-Out-Of-Here.