Thirty-Three

What? It's only been three days and I've already updated?! Lol yes, yes I have. And hopefully, the next one will be even sooner! Enjoooy xx

T H I R T Y - T H R E E

Last night was really fun.

We crashed into the gym where Chance usually went to to train for an upcoming match, and trained hardcore all night. Well... That's what we initially planned. We went around to every machine and joked around on them, which was so much fun but I think I might've broken the treadmill. And also my butt when I flew off it. Anyways, then we actually went back to training and it was all professional...

... But then things got really intimate.

Chance and I started punching each other. Really violently.

In fact, to the point that I, with my mighty punches, knocked Chance out unconscious. Jokes! In my dreams.

The actuality is, we both ended up getting knocked out. Oh not by each-other, no, but by the temptation of sleep.

You must be wondering, how did we not get kicked out? Because fortunately, Chance's father happened to own this gym and the manager was well aware of that.

However it was unfortunate for me because when I woke up, Chance's body was on top of mine.

Oh how romantic! — no. Remember last time? Yeah, not very lovely nor romantic at all.

Next thing I knew, I was gasping for air. Oh my gosh, did I even get to breath while I was asleep? Why is he so heavy?!

"Chance." I hissed, struggling to get him off me. No avail, he just continued to snore and drool on my shoulder. With a shout this time, I called, "CHANCE!"

Instantly he jumped, giving me the perfect opportunity to push him away. A sensational feeling of relaxation flowed within me. Finally, I can breath properly!

Chance groaned, running a hand through his messy, yet flawless-looking hair. "What time is it?"

We were currently in a private training room and from outside, I could hear many people talking and machines rolling. There's probably a lot of people getting their morning daily exercise, no big deal.

I shrugged. "Probably around 7ish."

"Uh Riley?" Chance worry-laced voice called as he tapped his watch. "It's 10:30am."

I gasped, CRAP! We're an hour and thirty minutes late for school!

✦✧✦✧

And now we were two hours late for school!

Struggling to put on my school tie, I grabbed my bag and rushed out of the front door and down the driveway, where Chance and Elva were waiting impatiently in the car.

"Geesh you took your time!" Chance snapped, grabbing my seatbelt and slamming it locked in. I swiftly took in his appearance and found myself awestruck for a second. Damn, now that he wasn't dressed as a dork, the school uniform fitted him like a glove. He looked really handsome!

I smirked in my mind. That's my man.

However, in reality, I scoffed. "Well I'm sorry that you don't have to put on a wig, fake brows, two side-burns and wrap up your bosoms everyday!"

"You're not going to tell everyone?" Elva asked, seeming genuinely curious.

"Well..." I contemplated the idea for a moment, then firmly shook my head. "Nope. I do not want a mob of angry girls after me."