EPILOGUE

✦✧ EPILOGUE ✦✧

Two Years Later...

I stepped out of the white limousine, and patted down my simple, yet elegant, violet-coloured dress. My eyes roamed the beautiful, floral and tranquil scenery of this unfamilar area within this familiar town; the town where I met seven extraordinary boys.

My heart fluttered quicker than the flamboyant swarm of butterflies that danced in the air around me.

I cannot believe that after two entire years, I'm about to see them again!

I took a deep, steady breath, closing my mouth that had unconsciously hung open due to the stunning and divine view of the collossial archway made out of tall trees leaning in, with pure white roses accessorising all over the tops. The white-stoned pathway lead far into what seemed like the unknown, but I certainly wouldn't mind the walk.

Besides, I had a lot of things on my mind to keep me occupied.

The first thing was the fact that so much had went on ever since I left Elva's mansion. When I met my grandparents, I was also met by surprise. They were just as snobby as I thought they would be, but for some reason I had a feeling that they had softened up and grown just the slightest bit more humble after my parent's incident. They didn't try to control me, nor were they the most sweetest and understanding grandparents to me — they were just adequate.

Which is great, because they didn't mind when I would spend more time in my job of which I taught kids how to box (the sport, boxing — not the cardboard-boxing) than with them. I graduated from my new private school with an outstanding mark, and now I'm off to college. I was also about to turn eighteen soon, and when I do, I'm out of my grandparent's place!

They didn't even have any internet, because they 'didn't see the importance of it'. Can you believe that?!

Hence, I could barely talk to the boys for the past two years. However, now for the first time in forever, I'm about to see them again!

Chill, Riley, chill. Just because there's no one around doesn't mean you can start squealing and flapping your hands everywhere like a lunatic.

Before I knew it, I was stepping onto the grounds of the wedding that I have been dreaming about for a very long time. And it's not even mine, hah!

Whose wedding is it then, you must be wondering? Well, you'll find out soon.

The reception was sheltered by a pure white blanket of a roof, with rods of white lights hanging from the ceiling. The ground was evergreen and the tables were covered with white cloths, adorned by tall, golden cups and fancy plates, and a long grass-strip running down the center of each table horizontally, adorned with the gorgeous white roses.

In short, the reception looked magical, yet simplistic.