Ch:38-Meeting the estranged family

Sitting and viewing on the clouds, Shivaay could feel a soft hand on his cheeks. Yes, it had to be his son Ansh. Sitting beside him in the flight, Ansh, though a four years old still was consoling his dad and rubbing off his tears.

Ansh- Mamma, will be fine!! Dad...she is gooood...don't cly..

Shivaay smiled and hugged him tightly.

He had not waited for a single moment after hearing the news that his Annie, was admitted in the hospital. He took his son and started on his journey to Mumbai. He wanted to take Sahil too, but couldn't risk with his exams. Now he could only wait and pray for his Annie.

____________________________________________________

Anika was facing problems to breathe. Yes, she knew she had breathing problems after that incident 5 years back. She had to take medicines regularly for her breathing problem. And Shivaay was very cautious about that. She had also taken the medicine that day. Then, what had happened why her sickness had got triggered. Though she couldn't speak anything but could open her eyes a little. She saw Rudy there crying for her. She wanted to talk with him, she wanted to console him, she also feared for Shivaay. What was his condition? With these thoughts she closed her eyes again.

_______________________________________________________

Rudra was perplexed at the situation. By talking with the doctors, he understood that his Bhabhi had breathing problem which today again got triggered. But why? What was the reason? The doctors couldn't find out and nor he. He wanted to call Shivaay but the bouncers told him that he was informed and was coming. Rudra was again in a complex situation meeting his brother, with whom he did wrong, whom he didn't support. He was guilty afcourse, but was only feeling guilty could satisfy the pain and agony which Shivaay went through all these years. With these thoughts, he found a hand on his shoulder. He looked in front to find his teary eyed wife with his daughter and dadi.

Bhavya- How is she?

Dadi- Yes, is she fine? I want to meet her.

Rudra- Why u want to meet her? who is she? U all knew she was here. Bhavya how could u. Neither u told me nor u went to meet her. 

Bhavya bowed her head in shame. Yes, she knew she was wrong. But was it only her mistake. She wanted to be a good daughter in law. Wasn't it also Rudra's mistake. 

Dadi- Rudra...I..

Rudra- She is unconscious dadi. From the last 18 hours. Bhaiya is coming. Get ready to face him after 5 years.

Dadi and Bhavya felt their eyes betraying while the remembering their pota and bhaiya respectively.

As Ruvya began to cry, Bhavya took her and walked to make her quiet.

____________________________________________

The scene at the oberoi mansion was not good.

Om- Its my final decision that u won't go.

Gauri- Why shouldn't I, Bhaujai is admitted....don't u get that.

Om- Because, I have told so. More over, Rudra, Bhavya are there. U need not worry.

Gauri- U r no one to tell me this. Listen to me, I am listening to u and ur father from the last 5 years. Not know, I don't care what u think about Bade Bhaiya and Bhaujai but for me they are special. I have not forgotten what they did for me. I won't repeat my mistake. No, I won't. I am going and u can do whatever u want, I don't care....