Ch:23-Cocktail Party + Bday of Annie

Early morning Anika went to office because she had to go to the party in the evening. Shivaay too went office. The day passed by and in the evening they both came back. Anika started to get ready and was looking very beautiful just like a princess.

 Anika started to get ready and was looking very beautiful just like a princess

Shivaay- Wow!! Annie, u are looking so beautiful. Just like a queen, my queen.

Anika- Thank u...accha bbye

Shivaay- Well, should I drop u.

Anika- No need, u spend some time with ur brothers, I will go, have some obro moment.

Shivaay- Yeah, but are u sure.

Anika- Afcourse, and I don't like such parties, nor I am going to drink, then what will I do there. I will just go, congratulate her, stay for half an hour and come back.

Shivaay- Okey, then. Take the driver.

Anika- Yeah!! okey.

Anika kisses Shivaay's cheeks and then goes to the party. While Shivaay goes to have some obro moment with his brothers. Anika reaches there and hugs Nia. The party continues and everyone dances and have drinks. But Anika stands in a corner.

Nia- Oh!! my God Annika, why are u standing there. Come lets dance.

Anika- No. Actually I am not used to these. U know me na.

Nia- Yeah!! I know u..acha have cocktail, or tell me u still don't drink.

Anika- Yes, I still don't drink.

Nia- Oh!! my God. Fine. Go and have mocktail.

Anika- Okey fine.

Anika goes to the bartender and asks for mocktail. He gives her mocktail and before she could drink it, she receives a call from her driver. She leaves the drink and talks to her driver on phone.

Anika- Hello, yeah tell me.

Driver- Madam, actually my son fell from stairs. I have to go home urgently. Then I have to take him to the hospital.

Anika- What, oh my god, okey fine u go. And if u need money just call me or Shivaay. Don't worry ur son will be ok.

Driver- Thank u madam. Shall I ask some other driver to come so that u can go home.

Anika- No, it is not needed, I will go home by myself. You go to ur son.

Driver- Okey madam.

While she was talking to the driver, someone came and changed the drink which was lying on the table.He then leaves. Anika ends the call and consumes the drink. After some time-

Anika- Nia, I enjoyed a lot. Congrats once again. I am leaving now.

Nia- Arre, why so early??