Ch:21-SHIVAAY'S PRIDE

The morning comes and the sun rays hit the faces of Shivaay and Anika. Shivaay wakes up and sees dry tear marks on Anika's face, her bandaged forehead and the mark of the slap given by Raj. He gets raged and calls someone-

Shivaay- Where the hell is he?

Person- He is with us sir. Don't worry we have tied him up and also beaten him with belts continuously from last night. He is unconscious now.

Shivaay- Good. Take care that he doesn't go somewhere, I will come around the noon.

Person- Ok!! Sir.

Shivaay cuts the call. He looks at sleeping Anika and kisses her forehead and says- I will give such a punishment to him that he will never ever look at any girl. U will get justice Anika. I will not leave him.

Shivaay calls his private investigator- Have u done my work. Are all the evidence there?

Person- Yes sir.

Shivaay- Good!! Send me.

Person- Ok sir !!

He then goes to get changed. He comes after changing and sees Anika still sleeping. He wakes her up. Anika wakes up and opens her eyes. Suddenly she gets the vision of the incident which occurred yesterday's night and gets scared. She cries and then holds Shivaay's hand. Shivaay engraves her in a tight hug and pats her hair.

Anika(cries)-  Shiv, he is such a beast. He tried to touch me.

Shivaay- Nothing happened Annie, I am there na. No one will touch u.

Anika(cries)- What if u didn't arrived on time. He would have....

Shivaay(interrupts)- Nothing would have happened. I am always there for u. Don't worry I will not leave him. I will give him such a punishment that he will never look at a girl ever again.

Anika- I know. But promise me, u won't be a beast. U will give him to police. Don't take law in ur hands. 

Shivaay- Annie...

Anika- No, promise me.

Shivaay- Hmm!! promise.

Anika(forwards her little finger)- Pinky promise.

Shivaay(smiles)- Pinky promise. I love u.

Anika- I love u too. Shiv, I wanted to say something.

Shivaay- From when u r taking permission jaan. Speak.

Anika- Don't tell about this incident to anyone.

Shivaay(shocked)- What?? How can u say that? U told na, that we will give him to police, then what happened.

Anika- Yes!! But if u give him to police, then everyone in the family will come to know. They are so protective about me, now they won't let me go to office.

Shivaay- Point. Also, if we give him to police, then after few days, he will eventually come out. I have to do something else.

Anika- What will u do?

Shivaay- U don't worry. I will make sure he repents. Get ready. We will go to home.

Anika- Hmm!!

Anika get changed and they both return home. As they enter-

Pinky- Oh my mata!! Anika...what happened to u? Why a bandage?

Gauri- Yes jiji, what happened?

Everyone ask questions and Shivaay- " wait, if you let us speak then we will tell na"