Ch:44- The Truth

At OM:

Tej- Where are all of them? Why I am thinking that something is fishy?

Suddenly Rikara and Ruvya enter with their kids..and all stare at him angrily..

Tej- Where were u all?

Rudra- We are not answerable to u...Come Bhavya...

Rudra, Bhavya leave and Riom and Ruvya hold hands and go to play... Gauri too leaves.

Om- Why are u so angry..what happened?

Tej- Before going, u must tell me where were u all...

Om- Rudra, Bhavya, Gauri and kids were in mall. And Gauri called me there too, as she wants to purchase something for me...so we were there...

Tej- Listen to me, don't test my patience. U very well know what can I do..

Om- Yeah, I know...

Tej leaves and Om smiles- The Ram of this house is coming back. U cannot do anything now...

_______________________________________

Shivaay was lying and his head was on Anika's lap. Anika was caressing his face.

Anika- I cant believe this much happened...Shivaay..

Shivaay- Me too...how can I believe that-The person living in OM is not Badepapa. He is a fraud and Mom & Dad are alive, and Badepapa too. I thought Mom nd Dad were dead...I lived without them for the last 5 years..How are they in which condition...I don't know anything. I have to know who is this person...

Anika- U will surely know who is he...have u got any information...

Shivaay- No, my private investigators are investigating but...Even Om had tried but nothing...

Anika- I just hope they are fine...we have to find them..

Shivaay- We will, That fake Tej has not hurted them. This is sure, because he has made Om talk with them. We just need to find them soon.

Anika- We will do, because we all are together now...

Shivaay- I am worried, I hope that person does not try to harm u and Ansh.

Anika- Nothing will happen, because u are the great wall of SSO. There will be no harm to us.

Shivaay- I hope so..lets sleep now, tomorrow is a big day for us...

Anika- Hmm!!

Suddenly, Ansh comes to their room-

Ansh- Dad, mom...Can I sleep with u today.

Anika( smiles)- Come!!

Ansh goes and sleeps beside Shivaay. Shivaay in the middle hugging Ansh and Anika on his both sides.

Shivaay- What happened today? Everyday, u sleep alone..

Ansh- I saw a bad dream.

Shivaay- So Ansh Singh Oberoi is scared...

Ansh- Mom...See Dad.(wailing)

Anika- Shiv, don't dare to tease my son. U know Ansh, Ur dad is scared of small puppies.

Ansh- Hehehe!! Dad is scared of puppies. Billu is scared of dogs, it has to be as cats are indeed scared of dogs(laughing)

Shivaay- Anika!! Why do u both always make team against me, no one loves me...I am always left alone.

Anika- No. We love u...

Ansh- Yes Dad, u r my superhero.

Shivaay(smiles)- Don't butter me now, sleep. Tomorrow we will go to my house.

Ansh- Yay! And I will live with Riom and Ruvya forever.

Anika- Yes, Ansh sleep now..

Shivaay kisses Anika and Ansh's forehead and they both drift to sleep.

Shivaay smiles looking at them and promises himself to protect them forever. He also drifts to sleep thinking about the next day.

_________________________________

Gauri and Om old hands and stare towards the moon from their balcony.

Gauri- Sorry, Omkaraji....

Om- For what...

Gauri- In these years, I was very angry with u....May be I did not say anything....but I was angry...without knowing the actual reason.

Om- No Gauri, I made it look like that. Its my mistake too, I should have told Shivaay and Rudy everything. Then nothing would happen. Don't feel guilty.

Gauri- But from tomorrow...everything will change...We will rescue Papaji, Chote Papaji and Chote Maajhi.

Om- Yes...We will definitely.

Gauri smiles. Riom- Mumma!!

Om- Lets go, ur son can't sleep without u...

Gauri- Don't say anything about my chirotta...

Om chuckles and all of them go to sleep....

______________________________________

Rudra- Finally, everything is fine...

Bhavya- It feels so good...

Rudra- Priyanka is coming back.( she is not married in my ff, she studies in New York)

Bhavya- Really, u had a talk.

Rudra- Yeah...she told me she is coming tomorrow..

Bhavya- I thought she wont talk to u and Om bhaiyya..

Rudra- She was angry on us for doing that to Shivaay Bhaiyya, but now when she came to know that Shivaay Bhaiyya is coming back tomorrow..she got really excited. So she told that she will come.

Bhavya- Moreover her exams are also finished.

Rudra- Hmm!! Don't tell it to anyone...let it be a surprise.

Bhavya- Okay...Lets sleep now...

Rudra, Bhavya and Ruvya go to sleep....

______________________________________

Precap- Shivaay in OM!!

_______________________________________

Did u like the jhatka....Pinky, Shakti & Tej are alive.

Vote and comment if u like...

With Lots of Love...

Bbye

Camellia...