Ch:34-Back to the Pavilion!!

As Anika got ready, to go her heart was fluttering- Should she really go, the place which gave her a lot and then snatched a lot too. Should she? Should she really leave her husband and 4+ son for 2 days? What if something happened to her? What if everything got destroyed? What if..no...She mentally smacked herself...she could not let that happen. Nothing of that sort would happen. She will not do what she tried to do 5 years back. She promised herself that she won't repeat that act? But will she actually do so, will she be bound in her promise. That time will see.

Shivaay entered the room and saw Anika in her thoughts-

Shivaay- Annie.. What happened?

Anika- Hmm.. nothing...just thinking...5 years after the same place.

Shivaay- No not the same place. Only the hotel u remember...nowhere else...don't u dare contact anyone there nor even Gauri, Bhavya or Dadi. Please!! And even if u meet someone there coincidently ignore, please don't talk.

Anika- Hmm...we should move. Its time.

Shivaay pulls her and hugs her tightly. Anika hugged him back. Soon she felt tears rolling down through her neck. She broke the hug and saw Shivaay sobbing. She hated this. She could bear anything but not his tears same like him. She nodded negatively and rubbed off his tears.

Anika- Shiv...I..

Shivaay- No don't speak....listen to me.( he took a deep breathe). U and Ansh mean the world to me. Please don't take any kind of trouble on your head. Nothing please...I cannot afford to lose u again. The wounds are still fresh. Please...the truth is u r my strength but weakness too. Before taking any step please think about Ansh and me. I love u a lot.

Anika- I promise..Shiv..nothing will happen. I won't do any stupidity. And take care of Ansh. Eat ur medicines on time. Fine!! I love u too. More than anything.

Shivaay nodded and took Anika's baggage. They went downstairs only to see a sad Ansh standing pouting his lips.

Ansh- Mamma....

Anika- Ansh be a good boy. Don't trouble ur dad and mamu. Mamma will return soon baby.

Ansh- don't go I'll misshe u..

Anika felt tears brimming in her eyes. She controlled herself and then said- I'll bring u a lot of gifts. And don't u want to see mamma receiving a trophy. U want na...then let me go. And don't cry. I love u. I will be back soon.

Ansh- Ok!! Bbye mamma..

Anika hugged Ansh and kissed his cheeks. Shivaay too joined them. Sahil then came and saw them-

Sahil- Huhh!! Family hug without me...

Anika- Nautanki...come here.

Sahil smiled and he also joined them. Sahil- take care di. Anika- U too. Anika kissed sahil's forehead and ruffled his and ansh's hair to which both made a face and Anika and Shivaay chuckled.

Anika then went in front of the photo frame of Pinky and Shakti which had a garland on it and joined her hands-

Anika( in mind)- Bless me mom, papa. I love u too a lot and miss u too. Thanks for always being with us in our hearts. I will come back soon. Till then miss me and take care of ur tadibaaz son and naughty pota. I am returning there, the place where I got u as my wonderful parents and also the place where I lost u. Give me strength and will power to fight against any trouble I face there. Protect and love all of us always. Bbye.