Ch:2-ANNIKA

Shivaay goes towards the cupboard. He opens it and finds unconscious Gauri.

Everyone gets shocked and Om lifts Gauri and goes to Oberoi Mansion along with Priyanka, Jai & Nani. While Shivaay, Bhavya and Rudra go through the tunnel.

ShivRuBhav find the watchman who is dead and Bhavya calls police and ambulance. Shivaay breaks down and panics for Anika. Rudra consoles him and tells him to be strong for Anika.

The trio get information and Bhavya and Rudra go to the police station. Shivaay drives the car and begins searching for Anika.

He is searching for his Anika with hope that she would be fine. He then sees a mandir. He goes there to pray....He stands in front of the idol of God and says

From childhood you have snatched everyone whom I love. I was without my parents and looked after my sister. I got cheated by Tia and Daksh. My best friend betrayed me for money. My own uncle tried everything to kill me. I was always punished without no mistake of mine. My brothers hated me. My family hated me. I stayed in jail for 5 years. What was my mistake? What is my Anika's mistake. She supported me through thick and thin. She is the reason of my smile. I cannot live without her. Please don't snatch her. Shivay Singh Oberoi is begging to you, spare my lifeline. I will die without her. I love her a lot, I imagine my future with her, please take me to her. Don't punish us.....and he cries bitterly. Suddenly a flower falls down from the Goddess idol to Shivay. He looks on with new hope and determination.

He gets a call from Bhavya that they have traced Anika and she is near cotton mill. Shivaay thanks the Goddess and goes towards his car.

Shivaay's  pov- I am coming Anika. Nothing will happen to you. I won't let anything happen to you. I will protect you from them. I am coming...

Shivaay's pov ends..

He reaches the cotton mill....he enters and sees anika tied in chair. And goons spread everywhere. Anika was crying bitterly. Shivaay comes there and fights with the goons. Bhavya and Rudra too come there and they all fight with goons. All the goons get unconscious. Suddenly they hear Anika screaming.

As they turn around they find Ragiv  threatening  them and has holden a knife on the neck of Anika. Shiv says,"how dare you touch my wife, I will kill you, leave her"

Ragiv says , "U cannot do anything. Your wife won't get saved." he moves back with anika

Shivaay follows. Ragiv keeps the knife on anika's neck and puts her forcefully in the car. He  drives the car and shivaay follows them while bhavya informs police. Ragiv takes the car towards the cliff. Shivaay and police reach there. Shivaay tells him "leave my wife. why are you doing this?" Ragiv pushes anika....anika screams "shivaay". Police hold ragiv as he tries to run. Shivaay jumps down and pulls anika who was holding a branch of a tree. Police brings them upstairs. Anika cries while Shivaay hugs her and calms her. He begins to beat ragiv asking him why did he do so. While Bhavya consoles anika. Ragiv begs him to leave him and tells him that this all was not his plan but Jai's plan. He confesses everything. They all get shocked. Police arrest Ragiv. Anika gets unconscious. Shivaay runs and holds anika. He says,"anika, open your eyes,nothing will happen to you, you cannot leave me. Wake up. Please " Shivaay gets broken while Rudra says,"Bhaiya lets go fast, we should take bhabi to hospital". Shivaay and others take anika to hospital. While Bhavya informs everyone at oberoi mansion. 

Precap- Anika, conscious...gets scared. Jai gets beaten up by Shivaay. Shivika romance.

Please give your honest reviews through comments. Vote if you like it. Tell me if you want me to continue or not. Also I am thinking to give Shivika honeymoon after this. Do tell if this track is good or you want me to change it.

Bbye

Camellia