Ch:17-Honeymoon Day-10

Our favourite couple woke up early in the morning. And why not, as it was the last date of their honeymoon. They wanted to fully enjoy it. They woke up and on the insistence of Shivaay, they both went to the Gym for some workout. Then they went for swimming. After having a good time with their better halves, they both took a bathe and got ready. Their look-

 Their look-

They went to have breakfast

They went to have breakfast. Then they went to the railing of the ship and clicked few pictures there. Shivaay then thought of visiting the gaming area. They went there and played some games and went into their childhood memories. Then they visited the library which was very big. After spending some time there Anika's eyes fell on a poster in which it was written-"skating ring". She tells Shivaay about this.

Shivaay- Anika, do u know skating. Oh!! I don't think so. No problem lets still visit the skating ring. I will hold u and u will slowly move.

Anika's pov- Overconfidence is bad for health billu ji.

Anika- Yes, Shivaay why not.

They go the skating ring and they wear the skates.

Shivaay- Annie u sit here. Let me give a round here then I will take u.

Anika- Okey shiv

Shivaay goes slowly while Anika laughs.

Shivaay's pov- Oh! God. I am not so good in skating. Still I was not able to confess this in front of Annie. Now! what to do. Please God!! don't let me fall, its now the matter of my respect.

As he moves forward, he gets disbalanced and stumbles while someone holds him. Feeling the touch, he gets shocked and turns around and sees Anika with a teasing grin and wearing her skates. 

Shivaay- Annie, how did u come here? Actually I got stumbled a little.

Anika chuckles and says- When u don't know something to do, why do u take it in ur ego. Its true that someone cannot do all tasks. Its okey if u don't know skating. Why do u always have to say- "SSO can do everything. Nothing is impossible for me."

Shivaay gets embarrassed and says- Okey fine!! I don't know. But tell me how did u come here?

Anika smiles and leaves Shivaay's hand. She then moves back and starts to do skating. Shivaay closes his eyes, thinking that she would fall down, but when he opens his eyes, he saw Anika skating smoothly, infact she was an excellent skater. He gets shocked.