Ch:4-Priyanka

Shivaay enters Anika's room and hugs her.

Anika-"where were you? why did u you leave me and go?"

Shivaay-"I never left you. I just went to the police station."

Anika-"what happened there shiv ? what did jai say?

Shivaay tells her everything.

Anika-"I am scared, what if he does something. I can't imagine my life without you all"

Shivaay-"Don't worry jaan, nothing will happen, I am there na, now get ready we will leave for home. All are waiting for you. If you want I can help you in changing..." he grins and winks at anika. While anika becomes blushika.

He nuzzles his lips on her neck, while anika moans his name. Shivaay says," don't moan like this, I cannot control then, vaise I don't have any problem and I am ready to convert this hospital room into our honeymoon suite. Also this is not a bad idea as we did not go for honeymoon.

anika blushes and pushes him out of the room. Shivaay kisses her cheek and goes.

Anika becomes blushika and changes her clothes.

Shivaay, om and anika reach oberoi mansion. Dadi and all welcomes her and do her arti and removes all the nazar from her. While Gauri, Annika and Bhavya gossip while eating snacks. Shivaay congratulates Om for winning the deal. Everything seems normal while Shivaay says, "where is Priyanka?" Everybody look here and there while Dadi says," Puttar she is broken. She must be crying in her room. We should go and console her. She was saying that Anika is in this condition because of her."

Annika-"this Priyanka na, uff lets go to her room. how dare she think like this. "

Everyone agree and go towards her room. They try to open the room but find it locked. They all call her repeatedly but no reply.

Flashback- As Priyanka comes home she runs to her room and closes the door. Priyanka's pov- This all is happening because of me. What kind of sister am I. My brother  brought me up and gave me a good upbringing like a parent. He never thought of anything else except me and what did I do. For me he agreed to marry Tia. Daksh betrayed me. Shivaay bhaiya made anika bhabi's life hell because of me. What was the poor soul's mistake? Then when shivaay bhaiya went to jail I thought him of a criminal. I did not trust him nor did I support him. When he came back  I taunted him and hated him. He did everything for om bhaiya and Rudra bhaiya. How could I not understand him. I loved that jerk Ragiv. I again went against Bhaiya and whole family to marry him. I got betrayed again. Then Jai proposed me and I married him just because of my so called reputation. He also betrayed me. He tried killing anika bhabi. He tried to snatch my brother's reason of living and smiling. I could not be a good sister nor a good friend to my bhaiya and bhabi. I don't deserve living. Yes I don't deserve. I am sorry bhaiya, if possible please forgive me."     With this she cuts her vein and gets unconscious while blood gets dripping from her hand.

Flashback ends.

Shivaay and his brothers break the door after not getting response. The scene there took away the land beneath their feet. Everyone was screaming. Shivaay was not reacting he had become numb. Anika jerks him and he comes back to his senses and he cries bitterly. Om calls the doctor while Dadi and nani stumble and bhavya and gauri hold them. Rudra was just numb. He was unable to speak or do something. Anika asks him to be strong for Priyanka. He lays Priyanka on the bed and ties his handkerchief on her wound and begins calling her name. He kisses her forehead and asks her to wake up. Bhavya consoles Rudra. The doctor arrives and asks all of them to go outside. While the brothers don't want but cannot refuse the doctor.

After some time doctor comes out and tells that she is fine but is affected mentally. She has got conscious. Everyone go to meet her except shivaay. Anika asks him to go to meet Priyanka but he refuses. Anika understands that he needs time, alone time. Anika goes inside priyanks's room while shivaay leaves from there. 

Inside Priyanka's room-

Annika sees everyone scolding Priyanka. Everyone tells her that it was  not her mistake. While Priyanka had an apologetic face. Anika tells her not to repeat the act. She says,"how could you do this. You did not think about ur brothers. how could you. You did not think about your dadi and nani. you did not think about your friend cum bhabis. how can we all live without you. you have broken my heart Priyanka."

Priyanka-" I am sorry bhabi. At that moment I could not think of doing anything else. Sorry it was my foolishness. I wont repeat this ever again. Whatever the situation may be. Please forgive me."

Everyone melt and forgive her. They tell her to rest. And call them if she needed anything. Priyanka nods an okey. While everyone leave the room. Priyanka holds anika's hand and tells, "is bhaiya so angry that he did not even come to meet me. am I that bad."

Anika-"don't worry you rest. Yes he is very upset but you know he loves you dearly, he cannot be upset with you for long. He did not imagine this. Don't worry I will talk to him. He will surely come to meet you. Now rest and call me if you need anything."

Priyanka nods an okey while she sleeps and anika goes to her room.

Precap- Will shivaay agree to talk to Priyanka? Will everything be fine among the siblings?

Don't forget to vote and comment. Guys I am upset I am not getting comments. Please comment and let me know if you liked it or not. Please comment and give your response.

For now bbye

Camellia