Ch:7-Romance & Honeymoon talks

A week has passed since Priyanka has went to USA. Everything seems to be normal in Oberoi mansion. In shivika's room-

Shivaay and Annika were cuddling in each other and sleeping. By their faces it can be told that they were the happiest couple at the time. Soon the sun rays hit the beautiful faces whose beauty sleep got disturbed. Shivaay opens his eyes and smiles seeing his wife who was just like a baby and was sleeping on his chest. He wakes up her-" Jaan get up!! Its morning." While Anika snuggles more into him and says-" 5 minutes, please shiv". Shivaay smiles and kisses her on her cheeks and goes to get ready. Annika smiles feeling her husband's touch on her cheeks. After sometime Shivaay comes and sees his jaan still sleeping like a Kumbhakaran. He snatches the duvet from Anika while she screams. Annika-" this is not fair, I want to sleep more". Shivaay chuckles and says-"this is the reason why I call you Kumbhakara. Now get up, your 5 minutes have turned to 20 minutes. Its 8:30 now. Come on go and get ready." Still Anika does not give a reaction and sleeps. Shivaay says-" fine don't wake up. Now you will see my style. I hope you don't mind if I throw a glass of water on you that too early in the morning in this cold weather." Hearing this Annika opens her eyes at once and says-" No no don't do this. See I am awake. I am going." Shivaay smiles and says-"Good morning  wifey darling. Your clothes have been kept there. Go and have a bathe." Anika says-" My morning is not good. You have destroyed my sleep." Shivaay says-"Oh!! no problem I will make it good." Saying so he nuzzles his lips on her neck. Anika moans-"shi..vaay" Shivaay at once says-" Don't moan wifey. You know the result. I can't control myself hearing your moans. If this happens this will be the best morning for me." He winks at her. Annika blushes and pushes him and says-" cheepda". While Shivaay says-"only for you". Annika smiles and goes to the bathroom. She comes back after sometime and sees Shivaay working on his laptop. She dries her wet hairs and begins to get ready in front of the mirror. Shivaay checks her out shamelessly. He goes and holds Anika from behind. He then takes a pinch of Kumkum and puts it on her mang. He also makes her wear her mangalsutra. She smiles and Shivaay kisses her on her forehead and says-"mine". Anika smiles and says- "afcourse only yours". Shivaay and Anika get close and were moving towards each others lips and Anika closes her eyes. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Shivaay gets angry and curses the person while Anika chuckles. He goes and opens the door and finds Rudra. Rudra-"Bhaiya, Bhabhi good morning. Bhabhi, Bhavya and Gauri Bhabhi are calling you in the kitchen." Shivaay-"The morning was good till you came" Rudra-"what are you saying I did not understand?" Annika glares at Shivaay and says-"Nothing Rudra, you know your brother has mood swings sometimes. Leave him. I am going to the kitchen. You both come to have breakfast." Rudra and Anika leave. Shivaay-" Everyone disturbs me while doing my favourite work. I have to domething." Shivaay reads the newspaper. Suddenly he sees the advertisement of tours and travels. He begins to think-" Yes this is the correct idea. How can I forget such an important thing. HONEYMOON. We would go for it and then no one will disturb me. Also we have not gone for it. This is best. Let me think of a place and then I will surprise Anika." He jumps excitedly like a baby and goes to have breakfast.

Everyone is having breakfast. They are joking and teasing and gossiping. After Breakfast Shivaay indicates Anika to come to his room. While Annika goes to their room. Shivaay closes the room's door. 

Anika- Is this a time for romance. All the work are pending.

Shivaay- You say me cheepda, actually you are a cheepdi. Yo are thinking about Romance. I have called you here for something different.

Anika gets embarrassed and says- Oh!! you closed the door so I thought. Okey tell what happened?

Shivaay- See first I thought to give you a surprise. But then I thought that you can also dream something about the place which u want to go. So I called you to ask??