Ch:28-Nani...

A month's leap-

Everything was quite happy now. Everyone was happy in their own world. Anchal had seek forgiveness from Anika, and she had forgave her the next moment. Everything was normal. Shivaay and Anika had also attend Nia and Ravi's marriage.

The morning soon came and Shivaay woke up and saw his sleeping beauty in front of him. The scene made him happy as Anika was sleeping with her mouth open and was looking so cute. He kissed her and then went to get ready. Then he came back and saw his Kumbhakaran still sleeping.

Shivaay- Anu, wake up jaan.

Anika- Let me sleep please, 2 minutes.

Shivaay- Not a second more. Did u forget its Lori today.

Anika woke up the next  second and says- Oh!! God, I forgot. I have so much to prepare. Shiv, can't u wake me up before. Such a bhagad billa u r.

Anika goes to get changed and Shivaay scratches his head and says- Mad woman.

Anika was doing the arrangements for the function that will be held in the evening. Suddenly an old woman entered with all her belongings.

Old woman- Is anyone there.

Anika- Sorry, I didn't recognize u.

Old woman- U tell me, who are u.

Anika- I am Anika.

Old woman- Oh!! so u are Shivaay's wife. Huhh!! I am Jhanvi's mother.

Anika- Oh!! Sorry, I didn't knew.

Anika bends and takes blessings from her.

Old woman- Where are everyone.

Anika- Actually Shivaay and Rudra has gone to office with badepapa. Mom and Badima are seeing the outfits in their room with Dadi. Papa has gone to the mandir to bring Panditji. Gauri and Om have gone to the market to bring necessities for Lori. 
Old woman- Oh!! And where is Rudra's wife...what was her name....yes Bhavya.

Anika- She has gone to Delhi. Had some consignment. She will be back before lunch.

Old woman- Ok...ok. Ask the servant to keep my belongings.

Anika- Sure.

Jhanvi, Pinky and Dadi come there and Jhanvi hugged her mom.

Jhanvi- Maa, u were toh not coming naa.

Nani(jhanvi's mom)- Yeah!! I thought to give a surprise to u.

Nani hugs Dadi and Pinky greets her. Just then Gauri, Om, and Bhavya enter.

Jhanvi- Bhavya, u reached. 

Bhavya- Yeah!! Mom, Om bhaiya and Gauri Bhabhi took me from the airport.

Jhanvi-Oh...

Om goes towards Nani and takes her blessings. Nani hugs him.

Om- Nani, I missed u so much.

Nani- I missed u too. U r just the same. Hmm!! Where is that nalayak.

Om- He is at office. He will come soon. Well he is not that much Nalayak now. He works under Shivaay now and has learnt many things.

Nani- Why under Shivaay. My pota should work with him naa, not under him.

Jhanvi- That is because maa, Rudra is still learning. Leave all this meet my bahus. This is Anika, Shivaay's wife; Gauri, Om's wife; Bhavya, Rudra's wife.