Ch:42-Reunion; Part-1

Shivaay woke up and looked here and there. He saw Ansh sleeping beside him hugging him tightly. He smiled seeing him and kissed his forehead. He sat and then made Ansh sleep peacefully and then covered him with a duvet. He went outside the room and then began to look for Anika. Suddenly fear engulfed him- What had happened to Anika? Was she hurt? Was she in hospital? Why was she not here? What had happened after he got unconscious ? Such questions began to raise and his vision got blurred with tears.

Suddenly he heard the noise of opening the door and he looked around and sighed a relief to see Anika entering. He went to her and took her into his embrace. Anika too reciprocated his hug. Anika broke the hug and caressed his face and kissed on his forehead. Shivaay smiled. Anika made him sit on the sofa and she too sat beside him.

Anika- Are u alright? When did u woke up?

Shivaay- Yeah, I am fine!! Just a little before u came. Where had u gone?

Anika- I....huhh...man...mandir...mandir. I went to the mandir to pray for ur long life.

Shivaay- Why are u stammering?

Anika- No, nothing. Where is Ansh?

Shivaay- He is sleeping. What happened after I got unconscious? Did they hurt u?

Anika- No. The police came. They ran away, Police is investigating.

Shivaay- Hmm!! Are u alright? U had got bruises na??

Anika- No, I am fine!! The nurse has dressed those. I have something important to share.

Shivaay- Yeah, say!!

Anika- I am told the travel agent to purchase 3 tickets to Paris....we are going back tomorrow.

Shivaay- What...no....how can we? U are not completely fine.

Anika- I am alright. 

Shivaay- No, u r not. Did u forget doctor has forbidden u to do so. U can have problems at that height.

Anika- Shutup!! Why don't u ever listen to me? I told na...we are going that means we are going. ( she shouts and then tears make through her eyes)

Shivaay- Anika, what happened? Why are u so stressed. Don't cry...( he cups her face)

Anika hugs him tightly- I cant live without u. U were hurt. I....those goons. God knows who sent them, I just want the security of my family. I...Shiv.....

Shivaay- Nothing happened to me nor u nor Ansh. Trust me. I won't ever leave u and go. Don't cry...

Anika- Shiv..I actually went to....

Suddenly she coughs badly. Shivaay holds her and screams- Anii....Noooo

Shivaay takes her in his arms and then makes her lie on the bed. He puts a nebulizer and then kisses Anika's forehead. He holds her arms tightly. Anika becomes fine after sometime. 

After an hour, Anika opens her eyes and saw Shivaay holding her hand and crying. Her heart ached seeing him like this.

Anika- Shiv...

Shivaay- U were saying u were fine....u were saying not to leave u when u are making plans to leave me.

Anika- I am sorry....please forgive me.

Shivaay- For what?? Tell ur mistakes.

Anika- I did not eat the medicines. I shouted on you. Sorry...