Ch:6-Talk & Decision

The sun rises and we can see a couple cuddling each other. Annika wakes up first and thinks-" today everything will get fine between you two siblings, there will only be happiness." she smiles and kisses Shivaay's forehead. Then she gets ready and takes out the clothes of Shivaay. Annika goes to the kitchen. Here Shivaay wakes up and finds the bed empty-" today my kumbhakaran woke up earlier than me, hmm!! let me get ready first" He smiles seeing his clothes on the bed which were put on my Anika. He takes a bathe and gets ready. Anika comes to the room with the breakfast. Seeing her Shivaay asks-" why have you brought the breakfast in the room? We usually have it together with the family in the dining hall?" Anika says-" This breakfast is for you and Priyanka. Take this and go to her room. Talk to her and then make her have it. I will have my breakfast with the famiy." Shivaay nods his head , takes the tray and goes to Priyanka's room. Annika goes to the family.

Dining hall- Annika comes and sits with the family and begins to eat.

Om- Bhabhi where is Shivaay? Won't he have his lunch?

Annika- He has gone to Priyanka. They both will have their lunch in her room Shivaay and Priyanka need to sought out things. So I thought of this.

Rudra- But Bhabhi, Bhaiya was angry on Priyanka na, how come he is ready to talk to her.

Annika- I have requested him to do so. If they both hide their inner turmoil then their relation will suffer. It is best to express their views and understand others opinions.

Dadi- You have done right. You are such a blessing for this family. My billu has got a gem.

Nani- Yes Kalyani, I am very happy. Shivaay will never suffer from now, as he has his Annika forever. 

Rudra- Yes and we are also lucky. We are just proud of you Bhabhi.

Gauri- Arre, she is like this as she is my sister na. 

Everyone chuckle and anika smiles. 

Anika's pov- I hope everything gets fine now. Please God make my family happy again.

Everyone have their food and gossip.

Priyanka's room- Shivaay enters and sees Priyanka seeing her wedding picture. 

He says-Priyanka. 

She looks at him and says- " bhaiya, I am so sorry. I had got mad. Please don't get angry. I thought I had brought only unhappiness in this house. I thought I had become a burden on you. Sorry for this stupidity. But now Bhabhi has explained me. I promise I will never think of something like this again. Please forgive me. Don't be upset on me.

Shivaay rubs her tears and says- Shh.. don't speak a word now. How can you think you are a burden on me. How can you think that you have brought unhappiness in my life. Did you forget you are the princess of oberoi mansion, of shivomru. Did you forget that you had brought happiness in this house when you born. How much we brothers wanted to have a sister and by getting you we thought we got a permanent doll. Did you forget that because of you I could meet Anika. You are my part. How can you even think so? Don't worry I am not upset with you. How can I be upset on my Princess? Its not mistake that Daksh, Ragiv and Jai turned out to be like this. Don't think you are alone. The whole family is with you. I love you a lot. I cannot live without you. Please don't do this again. I will break then.

Priyanka- Don't cry bhaiya, I won't do this ever again. I swear. I will become your khidkitod sister. I will start a new life with happiness.

Shivaay smiles and hugs her.  He makes her have breakfast and they feed each other.Outside the room aniomru smile. 

Anika- What are you waiting for? Go and join them. They are incomplete without you.

Om and Rudra also come there and hug them and they smile.

Dadi, nani , anika,bhavya and gauri see that and get happy.

After 1 week-

Priyanka is fine now. She comes to everyone and says-

I have decided to start a new life. I have got determination and courage given to me by my bhaiya and Bhabhi. I have decided to make you all proud. So I will be returning to USA tomorrow. I have got readmission in my college  there. I will complete my course.

Dadi- But what is the need. Join some college here.

Rudra- Yes don't go. Bhaiya say something.

Shivaay- I am with u Priyanka. I think your decision is good. I will support you.

Anika- What are you saying shivaay? how can we live here without her? she can join some college here.

Priyanka- No Bhabhi you are not understanding. This place reminds me of the betrayal that I have received. I can't live in oberoi mansion anymore. Please trust me, I am not running away. I will come back sure. And we will be in touch. Don't worry for me.

Om- I am with you. You need to have a break. Go and come back fast.

Rudra and all smile. Everyone understand her.

The next day Priyanka leaves. She hugs everyone. Everyone cry as she goes. Shivaay cry silently but shows as if he is strong.

Everyone retire to their rooms. Aniriya go to the kitchen for some leftover work. 

Anika comes to her room and sees Shivaay seeing Priyanka's photo. She smiles and tells him- You cannot hide your pain from me.

Shivaay- I don't want to hide too. I am just missing her. But I am happy for her. She will have a break and will return soon. But I want to thank you. Thanks for being their always for me. I love you so much.

Anika smiles and rests her head on him. They hug each other and retire to their bed.

Precap- Honeymoon.

Hey Guys sorry for not giving Shivika romance but be excited seeing the precap and you will get Balti bhar bhar ke romance and only shivika. Hey someone commented about  the trailer by telling the persons. You are correct. So now vote if you like and let me know your responses. Hope u enjoyed ur Christmas eve. Happy New year in advance.

Bbye

camellia