Ch:41-Attack!!

The happy family were returning home after having ice cream. It was midnight by then. Ansh was giggling along with Shivaay and was teasing his mumma. Anika was shaking her head seeing the drama of her hubby and her son. Suddenly Shivaay stopped the car. As they looked in front, they saw a person lying in the middle of the road.

Anika- Seems, like, he had an accident.

Shivaay- U and Ansh sit, let me see.

Shivaay went towards him and was about to touch him when suddenly the person turned around and smirked evilly. 5 to 6 persons came there from behind holding sticks and bats.

Anika was scared, she was scared for Shivaay's life. She turned around and saw Ansh sleeping. She called the police- "help". Then she locked the door of the car and went out.

One of the persons was going to hit on Shivaay's head, when Anika ran and stood in front of him. She closed her eyes in fear. Shivaay was numb to react, Anika stood in front of him. The bat was going to hit her head, when shivaay held it and pushed the person back. The person fell down, while others looked at Shivaay angrily.

Shivaay held back Anika. He hugged her. While she wriggled in his arms because she wanted to stand in front of him. Shivaay kissed Anika's forehead and made stood in front of her and she clutched her hands tightly holding him and hugging from behind.

All the goons circled around them. One of them tried to separate them, while Shivaay glared at him angrily.

Shivaay- Don't u dare touch my wife. I will rip off ur hands from ur body.

One of the goon got angered and punched Shivaay and he fell down.

Anika- Shivaay..!! You,( to the goon)

Anika went towards him and slapped him across his face. The goon got angered and caught hold of Anika's hairs and pushed her. She screamed as she got a bruise on her hand and head.

Shivaay- Anika!!( his patience broke as he saw his jaan in pain)

Shivaay went towards the goons and began beating them black and blue. Suddenly one of the goons hit Shivaay with a bat and blood began to ooze from his head. He held his head and fell down unconscious. 

Anika- Shivaay!! No....

The goons were about to hit him more when suddenly police came there and the goons ran away for their lives.

Anika went towards him and put his head on her lap and tied a handkerchief on his head to stop the bleeding of the wound.

Anika( cries)- Shiv...get up...I know u r fine, please get up. Shiv please....

Police- Ma'am he is hurt. Come, we have to take him to the hospital.

Anika- No...he will be taken to my house. I will do the medical preparations there.

Police- Ok!!

Anika brought Shivaay to their house with the help of police. The doctor came and bandaged Shivaay and told Anika to give him good rest. Anika sighed in relief as Shivaay was okay.

Ansh who woke up from his sleep due to all noise was crying for his dad.

Anika- Don't cry Ansh, he is okay. He will wake up tomorrow and play with u. 

Ansh- I know, he is my superman, he is very strong and nothing will happen to him. U also don't cry.

Anika smiled and then put him to sleep after kissing his forehead. Anika then slept hugging her husband.

The next morning, Anika got ready and then called doctor as Shivaay was still not conscious.

Anika- Hello!! Doctor, my husband he has not got his consciousness till now.

Doctor- He is under sedatives. He won't wake up before noon. Plus, its good if he rests.

Anika cuts the call and then goes to Ansh's room.

Anika- Ansh, I am going out for some work. Take care of Dad, and don't disturb him.

Ansh- Okay mamma!! Come soon.

Anika smiled and then went out. She started the car and went towards her destination.

At Oberoi Office

Tej and Om were discussing something when the door flung open and there enters Anika with blood shot eyes.

Om- U, what are u doing here?

Anika- Just Shut up!!

Anika stood in front of Tej and said- How dare u touch my husband? Last time, u did that to me, so I kept quiet, but this time u dared to look towards my husband. I wont let a scratch come to my husband or son. U better remember it.

Om- What are u saying? He has not done such a thing. He can hate Shivaay but can never harm him.

Anika- U have got blind in father's love so u r saying this. But its the limit now. The truth will definitely  come out.

Saying so Anika stormed out while Om looked at Tej and he nodded in a negative direction.

Om went towards Tej and slapped him. 

Tej- Om!!

Om- Don't shout, how dare u touch my brother.

Tej- Shivaay is a bloody...

Om- A word against my brother and u won't be alive anymore. Don't forget, I am just acting and doing as u say because of.....the day my patience ends I will kill u with my bare hands. Stay away from Shivaay and his family. Let him live peacefully. And this is my last warning to u.

Om goes away while Tej smirks- U can't do anything because I have ur weakness.

Om goes to his cabin and cries. He takes out a photo from his drawer and cries more. It was his, Shivaay and Rudra's pic.

Om- I am sorry, please forgive me Shivaay. I am majboor. I cant do anything. I am bound to listen to him because he.....I am sorry I accused u. He is blackmailing me from the last 5 years. My fake dad. How can u even think that I can accuse u. The Omkara, who had the principle of saying truth, spoke so many lies just to save....I am sorry Shivaay. Please never hate me. Please forgive me Ru. I cannot say this to u Shivaay because I know u will risk ur life then. From childhood, u have sacrificed everything for us, I don't want ur life to fall in danger any how. No u have a wonderful family. I wont let u loose them. I wont let that Fake person harm u again. Its better u leave India again. At least it will be safe. I saw Ansh that day by hiding. He is just like u Shivaay. And I am sorry Anika Bhabhi for speaking to u rudely. But I have no other choice.

_________________________________________

Hey guys, I told u not to hate Om. How can Om accuse Shivaay, who is like his father. Soon there will be Oberois reunion. 

Sorry for late updating, busy with studies and board examination pressure. Will try to update as soon as possible. And don't forget to vote and comment and let me know about ur reviews.

Bbye

Camellia