EPILOGUE 1

I AM CRYING!! I GOT EMOTIONAL.....WRITING THE EPILOGUE OF MY FIRST BOOK ON WATTPAD....THE BOOK WHICH GAVE ME MANY BEAUTIFUL READERS, FRIENDS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY A GOOD EXPERIENCE!!

GOT COMMENTS THAT U ALL WILL MISS THE BOOK!! IT GAVE ME PLEASURE AND HAPPINESS!! I AM GLAD THAT I COULD BRING A SMILE TO MANY PEOPLE WHO READ THIS BOOK!! U ENJOYED THIS BOOK THROUGHOUT OUR JOURNEY, THAT IS THE BEST GIFT I COULD EVER GET!! HOPE U WILL GIVE THE SAME LOVE TO MY OTHER BOOKS TOO!! THANKS A TON TO ALL MY READERS AND FRIENDS!! LOVE U ALL LOTS.....

__________________________________________________

3 YEARS LATER

There is a lot of noise in the house!! The Oberoi Mansion is beautifully decorated and guests are talking!! All the family members are busy in their own world!

Dadi- So many years passed, and our family changed for good!! 

_______________________________________________

She sees Tej and Jhanvi.....

Tej- Jhanvi, u are looking so beautiful!! Accha, will u go for a vacation with me!! Only us!!

Jhanvi- U have become, cheapda, in Anika's language!! Have a shame u have 5 grandchildren.

Tej- So what, I also have a gorgeous wife!! 

Jhanvi smiles.....

Dadi- Who will tell, the Tej, who had so much attitude, was in such a bad relation with his children and wife, will love them so much one day!!

_________________________________________________________

Dadi sees Shakti and Pinky...

Pinky- Shaktiji, that Mrs.Malhotras was telling me that I have gained weight!! Such dares she has!! Is it true!!

Shaktiji- Who told u to eat 4 paratahas in the morning!! now see!!

Pinky- U and ur son, both are same!! Only my daughter understands me!! She is the best!!

Shakti- Arre, fat or thin, I love u always!! Well, I love Chubby Pinky more!!

Pinky smiles....

Dadi- Who will tell that the Pinky who hated her daughter in law, would love her more than anything one day!! 

__________________________________________

Dadi smiles seeing TejVi and ShiNky talking and gossiping with each other!!

Tej- Shakti, this suit is not so good!! We have to change the designer!!

Shakti- Really, But u are still looking handsome!!

Tej- Thank u!! By the way, u are also looking good!!

Shakti- Thank u Bhaisaab!!

They smile and go to attend guests!!

Dadi- I never thought that my family will be like this!! My sons who had such a cold relation and only talked about business with each other, would one day talk like brothers!! 

_______________________________________________

Pinky- Jethanjis that Mrs.Malhotra, was taunting me on my weight!!