"Oh B" I sighed walking over to her.

"I'm a mess" she sobbed.

"Hey, hey just calm down. Where the hell is your boyfriend? I called him 20 minutes ago"

"You called Jug?"

"Yeah"

"He doesn't want to see me. I'm just a screw up" she sobbed. I sighed and at that point the doorbell rang.

I opened it to Jughead. "Sorry I took so long. There was an accident so there was a bunch of traffic" he explained. I nodded and opened the door further. He walked in to find Betty.

Jugheads POV

I walked in and saw glass all over the floor and Betty curled up in the corner.

"She smashed the glass" Kevin explained. I sighed and made my way over to her without stepping on glass chards.

"Betts?" I spoke softly.

"Go away" she sobbed.

"I'm not gonna do that" I spoke kneeling next to her.

"Why? I'm a screw up. Everyone I get close to just ends up getting hurt so you should go. I shouldn't even be here. You hate me" she choked.

"Hey, baby I don't hate you. God, I couldn't" I spoke stroking her hair. She lifted her head up and I saw her tear stained face and blood shot eyes.

"Well I hate me" she spoke.

"Baby I need you to talk to me about these things. I love you to pieces and I want to help but I can't if you don't tell me anything." I spoke cupping her cheek which she leaned into.

"I just want to feel normal again. I hate getting drunk all the time and arguing with you." She sobbed.

"Then please let me help honey" I begged. She nodded and I rested a kiss on her forehead holding it for a while.

"Do you want to get up?" I asked. She nodded and I helped her get up carefully. She clung onto my shirt as soon as we were standing.

"Hey it's okay. I'm not leaving" I assured knowing that's why she was clinging on. She nodded but still held on tight.

"Can I just clean this glass up?" I asked.

"Can I have your jacket?" She asked compromising. I nodded and took of my serpent jacket. She curled up on Kevin's couch and held the jacket to her nose. I stroked her cheek and kissed her hair before going into the kitchen.

"Thanks man, for calling me" I spoke to Kevin who was sat at his kitchen counter.

"No problem, is she okay?" He asked.

"Yeah she's gonna be okay" I spoke. "I'm just gonna clean up the glass for you. Do you have a dustpan and brush?" I asked him. He nodded and passed me one from the cupboard.

I cleaned up the glass chards in 5 minutes before helping Betty back up and saying goodbye to Kevin. I got her into the car and then got in myself before starting the car. Half way home she had fallen asleep. I smiled and kept my free hand on her thigh to soothe her.

We got home and I picked her up out of the car and took her upstairs to bed because she was still fast asleep. I placed her down on the mattress and as I was about to lean back up she woke up and clung onto me.

"Don't go" she whispered.

"I'm just going to get you some pyjamas." I promised and kissed her forehead. I got her one of my t-shirts and a pair of her panties out.

"Do you want to get changed or?" I asked not wanting to take advantage but also knowing she was feeling weak.

"No, I trust you Juggie. It's not like you haven't done it before" she spoke.  I took my jacket off of her and her t-shirt. I then unclipped her bra and slid it off her arms before pulling my shirt over her. I then unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down before pulling her panties down and putting a fresh pair on her. I put her old clothes in the laundry basket before passing her a scrunchie knowing she likes to put her hair in a messy bun at night. She smiled and put her hair up. I took my t-shirt and jeans off so I was just in my boxers and climbed into bed next to her.

"Thank you Juggie." She spoke.

"No problem baby. I'll always be here" I spoke pecking her lips. She snuggled into my bare chest so she was lower down than me and ran her finger down my abs whilst I put my arm around her waist.

A/N this is the last idea I had! I actually really love this one because I think it's really sweet. Leave some suggestions!! Thanks for all the support, it genuinely means the world❤️❤️❤️