The Oath

Once upon a time, there was a workshop hidden deep in a forest that bordered lined edge of a village. There was a man that owned the workshop, who has lived there ever since he was a baby... So when a group of monsters killed his parents at the age of 15. Michael was so upset but knew he had to keep living.

Eventually, the boy became a man and found a lovely girl by the name of Taylor to marry. But as you see though that never happened. For the monster strikes again killing Taylor who he loved so much around the age of 21.

The guy wept in angered and despair, in the midst of all of it he vowed to himself that he will not kill the beast but inflict the same pain. Striking down everything the beasts cared about and yet he did not know that was not the only vow maid upon that land. In the forest right before the beast killed Taylor the girl the guy loved so much his lover was vowed in too take one of the highest titles in the world of spirits.

For she was now Queen and was responsible to reshape the broken hearts of souls. While Michael falls deeper into the deep sorrow of lost souls losing his heart to the evil plots of revenge. The book t rules for the new queen. Inquired that it did not matter if they were the souls of living or dead, that she only must save a soul of broken hearts.

The queen smiled at this for she realized she could help her beloved Michael. Only then may she return to her love, though if he dies she is stuck forever as a queen and forevermore stuck with the responsibilities of fixing other Broken Hearts of Souls. Taylor knew that this would shatter her soul, so she also knew what she had to do...

The End