"Why are you stopping me? I'm doing this for US!!!" Elaine had this really painful look in her eyes.

"Us? there's no US" he relied back coldly without hesitation. He then close his eyes and a flash of light suddenly beamed out for a second before turning back to normal.....but this time, Feitan was wear his armor.

"What....when did You- " before Elaine could finish her sentence, Feitan muttered to himself something in a different language before burning Elaine and everything around them.

"Let's get out of here" I said to Shalnark as I lead the way to somewhere safe.

"..." Shalnark seems to be look backwards to check every few seconds.

"Don't worry. He'll find us....no...he'll find her" I look down at Yuki and smile gently.

~~~

We got really far from where we were. I slowly place Yuki down on the ground and Shalnark put the twins down so that they can reunite with Yuki. I never would have thought....that Yuki has that kind of power...that much destruction within her.

*rustle, rustle * We heard the bush rustle and both me and Shalnark were on our guards.

"TSk..." Feitan walk out slowly from the bushes. HE seems a bit drained...might be because he used up too much of his energy.

"You okay?" Shalnark asked Feitan as the both of us walk closer and closer towards Feitan.

"...yea" he muttered before looking at Yuki. Within just a second, his expression changed. His face was really pale and his eyes widen. "er...GET AWAY FROM HER!!!" he shouted.

Feitan's POV

"You okay?" Shalnark asked meh as the Boss and shalnark walk closer to meh.

"...yea" meh muttered before looking at Yuki. Meh glad she's not hurt....but what can meh do to make her pulse stronger? Right now, she's in the verge of dying....what can meh-...suddenly a portal opens and a man dressed up in a suit walks out of the portal near Yuki.

"er...GET AWAY FROM HER!!!" meh shouted as meh try to run towards her, but it was too late. That bastard got a hold of Yuki and was carrying her in his arms. "You!!!! Don't you dare touch her!!!" MEh shouted at him but he gave all of us an extreme deadly glare which even puts meh on edge. "...just who is he?" meh muttered.

"W-wait!!!" Two-tone came out of the portal.

"Azumi?" The boss said. "WHat are you doing here?"

"I'm sorry. I know I was suppose to wait for you to call but...." She looked over at the bastard. " HE said that Yuki was about to die...so I...."

"ANd you believe that bastard?! He might be here to kill her!!!" Meh shouted back. Even though he was right, she is dying...but he has no rights to touch what's mine!!!

"Kill her? If I wanted to do that, I would have done it a long time ago" HE said.

"Just who are you?" The boss asked. " What is your relationship with you and Yuki?"

"...We care bond together.." HE said as the slowly cares her face ever so gently.

"HUH!?!?!?!" meh got provoked. MEh was trying to go in for a fight but the boss and Shalnark stopped meh.

"Yeah.... we're bonded together...after all....I'm her biological brother" The moment he said that, everyone was shocked by what we heard....Her brother??? The one who left her to die when she was younger....?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really hope that you guys enjoy this chapter!!!!

BTW, I will be holding a poll on my Instagram story feed, so if you guys are free or want to participate, plz do not hesitate to do so!!! It will really help me out in my next story/ chapter/ character ! The poll will be on Saturday 16th of February 2019. Come and join !!!!

IG :  yukicrimsonphantom