"Oh..."She flushed,"Whatever,you came for me."

"Come on,I came here for Goutham."He clarified,and annoyed,which she didn't take seriously.

"You are here,that is what important."She said and saw us.

"Hey I didn't notice you guys.I am Tasha,the birthday boy is my brother."She introduced herself and made some conversation.I just told my name and turned away.Goutham came with hand full of drinks and sat in between her and Nisha.He placed the tray of glasses on the table and everyone took their glass.That black dressed girl took a glass of wine.

"You didn't take anything?"Goutham asked diverting me from this girl.I shook my head and turned to the dance floor.But my concentration is on this person.As I saw her again,she took all the liquid in one go and got up.

"Come on Yashwanth,lets dance."She caught his wrist.My palms formed into fists.But why I am reacting like this.Why I have to care about this girl.I breathed out audibly and took a coke.

"Did you ever see me dancing?"He asked angrily.

"Hey Tasha,I think Deepak will be a good company."Goutham suggested and she agreed without thinking.May be effect of wine.Deepu too happily joined her.

Goutham saw me and mouthed 'okay'.Did he saw me envying her?

"How annoying she is.."Yash said,relieved and kept his mobile in his jeans pocket.

"You are checking your mobile,to get rid off her?"I asked.

"Yeah.I don't like parties in the first place and extra drama is unbearable."He chuckled at his last words.I laughed along with him.

"Hey pretty girl..wanna dance with me..."My laughter slowed down when a guy extended his hand in front of me.He is looking good,but didn't match Yash.I looked at Yash.

"Join if you don't have any problem.."That guy raised his palms up.

"She is coming with you"Yash spoke up and saw me."Krithi,you came to enjoy,then do it.."Yash said and I got up.Goutham and Nisha are already on dance floor.

He took my both palms into his and pulled me closer,when we reach dance floor,but my eyes are on Yash.I accepted for dance,just to observed his reaction.

"I get a dance with you,but I don't know your name."This guy said and placed his hand on my upper back,another on my shoulder.

"Krithika..."I saw him and said in between the movements.

"Good name....don't you want to ask my name..."He asked.

"Actually no..."I replied and his face caught up with shock.I chuckled and moved my legs along with him in sync.

"Quite interesting..."He complicated and swing me around and pulled me to his chest.My back made contact with his body and his hands around my waist.

"I know that already..."I said and looked at Yash who is watching us.

"I like you.."He said burying his face in my hair.I saw Yash got up abruptly and going some where.Satisfaction filled me,as I saw his reaction.This guy made his hold tight around my waist.

"Excuse me...."I said and took his hands off my body.Before he got reacted,a girl came and hugged him.But still his eyes are on me like he doesn't want to let me go.

Not thinking about him,I took two coke cans and ran after Yash.

"Yash.."I called as loud as possible and he stopped in midway.I reached him.

"Where are you going?"I asked.

"For some air.."He said....slightly irritated.Is he feeling jealous?