Final Chapter

The sun was setting and the sky was painted with an array of warm and dark colors all contrasting with one another yet beautifully blended in. 

The birds chirped as they flew to their safe nest, restless to meet and tend to their young ones. Even the wind blew calmly on my face caressing it with the utmost care. 

My hair blew slightly to the side as I soaked in the atmosphere around me.

The tranquility of the place put my mind at peace. 

It was only my heart that raced with a conflict of feelings. 

I displaced the dirt from under the tree and continued to do so until I was satisfied with the depth.

I placed my most prized possession in it and scattered the dirt back on it. 

Tears fell down my cheeks and onto the dirt where I was now burying my secret, hidden away from everyone. 

I continued to scatter dirt over it until I could no longer see even a trace of the rose embellishment.

My heart ached while I locked away any trace of our love. 

After burying it, I was now the only evidence that could prove if there was anything between us. 

He wanted me to live.

Not just live but live happily. 

I couldn't imagine at first how I could ever live happily without him but then it occurred to me that our memories were still there to cherish and that no one could ever steal that away from me. 

So, if he wanted me to live happily, so be it.  

The wind blew through my hair and dried the tears in my eyes. 

I will always love you Jungkook. 

I have always loved you the same.

I watched the rest of the sun disappear behind the horizon and the stars peek out like shy children. 

I smiled feeling contented as I lay down.

I will be there for you Jungkook, I will be there through everything that you go through.

I will always love you, even if I need to wait for you for a thousand years.

***

END OF TIMELINES

Thank you for reading Timelines.

If you have any doubts and feel an explanation is required, please feel free to slide into my DMs on this account (Ik a cheap way for me to ask people to talk with my lonely ass). Or you can ask on my own account shookethforlife. And while you're there you could check out 'Blue Desert' a Vkook fanfic :)

#shamelesspromotion. #sorrynotsorry