CT chapter: 17

Current Timeline: Taehyung's POV

"Jungkook...about the kiss..."

I swallowed hard, trying to get rid of the pangs of nervousness in my chest.

For a moment I saw a flash of fear in Jungkook's eyes before he closed them and began to groan in pain as he clutched his head.

"Wh-What happened? Are you ok?"

I asked concerned.

"Nothing. I think I should just sleep. Daehyun seems to want to kill me sometimes."

I understood. He was uncomfortable and I knew he remembered, he was just trying to avoid the conversation.

Jungkook, you can't run away from me forever. You are bound to kneel before your fate and admit defeat.

But I was surprised by his determination to control himself whenever I tried to fluster him with too much physical contact.

Too much for him at least.

He closed his eyes and tried to doze off, but I noticed his restlessness. But soon enough he drifted off to sleep.

I went to lay on my own bed and soon fell asleep myself.

***

I woke up, irritated and sweaty. Life seemed to betray me as the first thing my eyes laid on was Jungkook's shirtless body, as he stood in the washroom with the door open.

He didn't notice as my eyes took full advantage of the situation by checking him out. My eyes trailed slowly from head to toe slowly, wanting to savour the delectable sight.

His chest looked rock solid and was extremely well defined. His muscles flexed and rippled every time he moved. He had six pack abs that made me want to drool. He had a perfect v-line leading down to his- nevermind.

Fuck.

I felt exposed, not wanting to glance down. I blushed and felt the blood rush to my face.

He just gave me a boner.

He came out of the washroom still shirtless and sat down on his bed while checking his phone.

I shut my eyes, trying to contain the excitement growing in between my legs.

I opened one of my eyes and stole a glimpse of him. He was stretching with his back to me.

Those back muscles though.

I decided I had had enough, when he continued to stretch. It was like he was deliberately teasing me. I thought back to how cleverly he avoided the conversation.

Nice dodge, Jungkook.

But two can play well at this game.

I pretended like I just woke up and tried to restrain my laughter as he jumped in fright, cowering while looking frantically for his shirt.

I stood up while Jungkook ran into the restroom to find his shirt.

My body was burning hot. I don't know if it was from the blankets that I was underneath for too long or the sight of Jungkook that made my body temperature this high.

I held the hem of my shirt before taking it off.

I felt the cold air around me hit my warm torso. I couldn't help but smirk as I imagined what would happen next.