CT chapter: 13

Current Timeline: Taehyung's POV

I sighed as I lay on Jimin's bed. Why Jimin's room again? BECAUSE JINJI WERE STUDYING TOGETHER. AGAIN.

I had no absolute problem with that but the only problem was Jungkook. Of course, I didn't have a problem with him either but I just felt Jungkook would probably think I was desperate to be with him since he found me in his dorm pretty much ALL THE TIME.

Once again, Jungkook walked in carrying books weighing a tonne and set them down on his table.

"Hi."

He said, slightly out of breath. I couldn't blame him though; carrying that shit around must be friggin' tiring.

And Jungkook had gotten used to me being in his dorm after three weeks of the same action.

"Helloses."

He smirked.

Normal people wouldn't be affected by this but OH MY FUCKING GAWD THAT FUCKING SMIRK IS ENOUGH TO FUCKING KILL ME.

And my feelings had just gotten wilder after the treat-turned-date. So as it turned out, Jinji didn't even have any interview thingy, they just wanted to leave me and Jungkook alone.

I hated and loved them for the same. Of course, it gave me some personal time with him and an opportunity to get closer to him or whatever but OHMAIGAWD THAT FUCKING DATE JUST JUMBLED MY HORMONES IN THE WORST WAY POSSIBLE.

WHAT WAS THAT POKER FACE DOIN' TO ME???????? DJOELWJCIWKDNJDKSNSICJ

I sat up straight when I saw him approaching me.

Had I been too frickin' obvious?

Of course you weren't, one and only Kim Taehyung.

Pfft. Who would ever suspect you? You're Kim Taehyung.

A very confused Kim Taehyung with hormonal problems BECAUSE OF A PARTICULAR HUMAN BEING BUNNY.

How does that even make sense?

Human being bunny?

Wtf boi get yo' thoughts straight.

Lol. Me. Straight? Well that was no longer possible thanks to a person who settled down next to me and unknowingly gave my thoughts a boner.

"'Helloses' to you as well. What's up?"

"Eh. Just....nevermind."

"What?"

He glanced at my phone and I quickly hid it.

"Heyheyhey show me!!!!!!!"

"NO. YOU SHAN'T SEE ANYTHING. THOU ART TOO INNOCENT....ETH."

"And THOU ART WATCHING-ETH HENTAI-.....ETH."

I quickly clamped his mouth shut with my hand and he looked at me.

Oh my FVCKINJ GAWD THAT BAYOOTIFUL FACE I COULD NOT CONTROL MY MENTAL BONER.

How could a human being look so good?

I moved away in case he noticed anything at all.

He got up and walked towards the bathroom while muttering 'Hentai' under his breath.

I went back to watching gay hentai/yaoi between a dark brown haired guy and a silver haired guy.

To be honest, it kinda reminded me of Jungkook and myself.