MT chapter: 11

Medieval Timeline: Jungkook's POV

I was going to curse myself for mumbling my thoughts out loud but then he initiated the kiss, I was too afraid to kiss back, but my thinking turned cloudy as I felt his soft, moist lips on mine.

"I love you too, Lee Jungkook."

I looked away shyly unable to meet his adoring gaze.

"W-what?"

I replied, trying to maintain my composure.

"You heard right. I don't like repeating myself."

He said as he licked his lips.

I tried to embody a casual position but I just didn't know where to keep my hands.

"Is it your first time?"

He asked with a bit of a smirk on his face.

"With a man...yes."

"Did you like it?"

He questioned further.

"No."

I replied scared of his next move if I did admit to the guilty pleasure.

"You are lying. I know you liked it and I also know that you are eager for more."

My eyes widened and I blushed furiously. I just wanted to leave as soon as I could, Taehyung's comment made me quick to retort however.

"Oh please, as if you didn't like it either."

He smiled, a little taken aback since usually it was him who was rather cocky.

"So you are saying you want more?"

He asked hopefully, but with an evil glint in his eyes.

"No."

I got up and walked out hearing Taehyung whine and pout behind me.

"Jagi please!"

I whipped my head behind and held my fingers to my lips and quickly exited the room to hide my burning face.

Just then near the doorway, I heard a bunch of barrels tumble down. They were now all over the floor rather than in their usual organized state.

"Who's there?"

I remained cautious as I approached the strewn barrels. I heard a muffled sound and then it was soon followed by a quick 'Ouch!'.

"Show yourselves, before I am forced to blindly hit you with a kitchen knife I so conveniently happen to find in my hands."

I lied, just to get the intruder to reveal themselves.

"AHH JUNGKOOK-AH DON'T TRY ANYTHING!"

The hidden person shouted.

In the mess a familiar head popped out.

"JIN HYUNG?!"

"Why were you touching my kitchen knives?! THOSE ARE STRICTLY OFF LIMITS TO ANYBODY ON OR OFF THIS SHIP I SWEAR I WOU-"

He stopped shouting when he realized I was unarmed.

He sighed in relief before his eyes widened.

I furrowed my eyebrows in suspicion.

"I-I wasn't doing anything. I just came here to find Yoongi's clothes. He said that you have some of his clothes."

He nervously said as he took a step back and a barrel fell from the stacks.

He jumped in surprise as the barrel landed next to him.

My eyes narrowed on his fidgeting figure. I hoped he hadn't heard or seen anything that had been going on inside.

"So, you are telling me that his clothes are in a stack of barrels that are used to store water and oil?"

I said, knowing that he had been cornered.

"Y-yeah."

"And do you also happen to know Jin hyung, that the day we played a prank on him regarding his clothes, we were forced to return all his clothes back?"

I replied smugly.

"Yeah, well he said there might still be some that you didn't return."

"Oh really, shall I ask Yoongi hyung then?"

"YAH! IS THAT THE WAY YOU TALK TO YOUR ELDERS?! BY THREATENING THEM?! THEN IF YOU CAN DO THAT I WILL MAKE SURE YOONGI KNOWS ABOUT YOU AND-"

I rushed to him and quickly covered his mouth and muffled his words.

I felt his mouth curve into a smile knowing that he had put me in my place.

I let him go and pulled him into my room.

"So, I was right. My instinct is always right."

Jin hyung looked at me.

"Please hyung. Don't tell anyone. Father would be furious and besides I couldn't help it. He confessed as well."

I said unable to look at him.

He pulled me into a tight hug and squeezed the air out of my body. I softly hit his back begging him to not attempt to strangle me.

But he ignored my pleads and pulled my head towards his chest.

"I know, I heard everything and don't worry I will keep your secret safe. But you do know that you both are still young? You cannot do anything wrong while I am here."

He finally released me and I let out a light chuckle.

"I know Jin hyung. But why are you so ready to keep my secret?"

"Well let's just say when I was your age the same thing happened to me with a boy named Namjoon. But because of our innocence and immaturity at the time it didn't end well."

"Oh my. Jin hyung had fallen in love once? I thought his only love is food and kitchen knives."

I teased.

"Fine then I shall tell Yoongi about-"

"Ok, ok sorry."

We talked for a while as I spilled my thoughts and feelings about Taehyung to Jin hyung who just nodded carefully listening to me.

"JIN HYUNG!!!"

Jin got up immediately.

"I deeply apologize Jungkook, but Yoongi is calling me."

I nodded and just smiled sadly.

Jin hyung flung the door open and there was Taehyung.

Before Taehyung could say anything, Jin turned him around and marched him out of my room.

"Jin-"

Aishh, why is he being so over protective?

***

For the next few weeks, Jin kept a close eye on me and Taehyung.

He sat wherever we sat for a meal. We couldn't even talk properly. He would not let us touch each other. He would follow us from behind even if we were with Yoongi hyung who started to get suspicious of Jin's act.

I glared at him being so obvious but he ignored me and continued. It even reached to the extent where he began to patrol the decks during night time to make sure we didn't meet each other.

He would make sure at least one of us was with him all the time.

Even when he was cooking.

One morning, Yoongi pointed to a hazy figure of green and yellow hues.

We all crowded around to see what was happening.

"We are almost there."

We had reached Europe.

***

A/N: Sorry I know it seems a bit rushed but these two chapters were more like fillers....