CT chapter: 18

(A/N: you guys have to listen to this song. It's LIT🔥🔥🔥🔥)..........
(Atleast I thought it was😶😶)

Current Timeline: It's JK senpai this time

"Jungkook!!"

"If you thought that I thought that was vague, what do you think this is for me?"

"WAHT?"

"If...you think...that....I thought....that....was vague.....what....do....you....think...this...is for me?"

(A/N: thou shalt take some time if thou did not comprehend)

"Uhmm I don't know, being desperate?"

This bitch.

"Desperate but straightforward?"

He pulled his pants up and buttoned them slowly, not letting his gaze move away from me while doing so.

He suddenly grabbed me by the collar of my t-shirt and brought my face close to his.

"Very straightforward."

He smirked and closed the distance between our faces.

This time though, I didn't even mind.....in fact, I was gonna spice things up a bit.

I smirked mentally and snaked my hands around his waist and got a proper grip on his body.

I felt Taehyung flinch slightly and he accidentally bit my lip......was it truly accidental though?

Unfortunately, sweetie, I don't plan on stopping here.

I hooked my thumb in the waistband of his pant and kept running it back and forth, each slide of my finger heating up the kiss between as our tongues and teeth clashed violently, it felt like we were both trying to win a war of dominance.

Taehyung, probably wanting to level up with me, placed his own hands on my chest and slid them up, slowly as ever, to connect them behind my neck and tug at my hair.

I detatched my hands from his waist and wrapped them around his lower back, pulling him closer, if that was even possible.

The only thing separating us was the thin fabric of our t-shirts. But even through the cloth, I could feel the heat radiating off his oh-so-addictive body.

We were sharing our personal bubble in which feelings of passion and love were suspended.

We were trapped in our own world and definitely didn't wanna get out of it. It was something only we both shared, something only both of us had created and something that would only belong to us for as long as we both were alive.

But all this was something I thought, what about him? Did he feel the same? Or was he just using me as a 'fling', like he used Daehyun?

I quickly stepped away from him, breathing hard.

"What happened Jungkook?"

"How am I supposed to be sure?"

"Sure about what?"

"That you won't use me as a 'fling' like you used Daehyun?"

"How did you- nevermind. Look at me."

He cupped my face in his hands and looked at me with a very soft expression, his eyes seeking my own.

"Why would you think that?"

"I....don't know."

"Jungkook, I will be honest with you, I have never felt this way before. Whenever I had a crush on someone, I never had these butterflies in my stomach whenever I saw them. I never felt like melting on the spot when I saw them. I never dreamt of a future with them. But you, Jungkook, are an exception."