CT chapter: 39

Current Timeline: Jungkook's POV

I found myself once again in the companionship of my alcohol bottle, my sole friend that listened to my sorrows as I emptied the very last drop of it. 

It was like I was drinking ambrosia on this night basking in my mistakes and failures.

I don't have Chaerin. 

I don't have Taehyung.

I don't have my parents.

I have nobody.

"WHY THE FUCK AM I STUCK WITH A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE ME?!"

I screamed aloud almost smashing the bottle and breaking it. 

My eyes brimmed with tears as I felt the choking feeling in my throat. My hands were trembling and my vision was blurry. 

My stomach fell as I watched the clock in Jimin and Yoonji's room tick slowly as if mocking me. 

 I only had two days left till I would have to reply.

I could hide.

But she would find me, I knew better than that. 

I could call the police. 

But there is only so much they can do. Even if she is put behind bars I knew her group would come and find me. 

I drank and drank until my vision was at its utter worst. 

No one knows.

No one should know.

There was no one who could help me now. I had no one by my side for this. 

I had to decide what was done. 

But, I couldn't do anything.

She had cornered me and held a sword over my head.

One wrong move and I die.

I chuckled. 

I die.

I took a swig from the bottle and coughed. 

Looking at the bottle annoyed, I brought it near my face looking for even the last bit of alcohol left in it.

I sighed and pointed at the bottle.

"Now, you see this piece of shittttt Jeon Jungkook suckssss at everything. But therrre is one thing I'm gooood at, which is hurting other people."

I hiccuped and tears streamed down my face as I realized how true it was. 

"I lost Tae and Yoonji and Jimin because I hurt them. Why do I hurt the ones I love huh?"

I said talking to the bottle.

"I especialllyyy hurt Tae Tae. I want him back. I want to be with him. I want to love him. Buuuttt I also want him to be happy. He'll be miserable if he loves someone like me."

"But you know, I don't give a shhhhiit anymore about anybody. My life is over either way, so... I'll die a very sad death."

I paused.

  "A sad death."  

I chuckled and then hiccuped again. 

I pondered for a minute and then got up and staggered towards the door.

"Sayonara."

I saluted the bottle as I walked out the door. 

I was dead drunk and it still didn't occur to me even when I landed face down on the last flight of stairs. 

I opened the door and a gush of wind blew my hair away from my face. Mumbling to myself, I struggled to make it to the other end of the platform.

Then I brought myself to stand on the edge and looked down smiling. 

I saw the road and the cars and the busy people. 

For a minute it was like I was sober, entitled as the epitome of happiness itself. 

I teetered over the edge dangerously as I brought my hands to my sides and spread them, feeling the cool breeze gently caress my face.

"I love you Taehyung."

And I jumped.

***

A/N: In no way are we trying to glorify suicide, it is a serious topic and we do not intend to offend or hurt anyone.